• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] - Znote Prefix Edition! [Mystic Spirit 0.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Well TFSCMS is growing far to slow, even for donators who got special permission to the svn, it hasn't been updated for years. ( 750 days ).

So I will at least make a temporarily version for TFS Mystic Spirit (0.2) distributions by modifying Gesior and POT.

This is an great bandwidth fix/lag reducer of the Gesior AAC.

Advantaged with using [Gesior AAC] - Znote Prefix edition:
  • Looks very similar to the original Gesior AAC.
  • Even though it looks similar, this prefix edition reduce lag, spikes, network traffic by your AAC by over 60%!
  • (You double the active users on the website and it will still use less Internet traffic).
  • Stripped the AAC from unnecessary things.

Don't believe me? Then take a look at these photos:
2250-gesiorregularfixed.png
2251-gesiorznoteedition.png
2252-gesiorznoteedition2.png

How did I use these graphs? I downloaded a network traffic graph meter from sourceforge.
FreeMeter Bandwidth Monitor For Windows | Get FreeMeter Bandwidth Monitor For Windows at SourceForge.net
I placed the traffic graph meter on my dedicated server.
I then hosted both sites, the original site, and the Znote Prefix edition.
Then I went out of the dedicated, shrinked the remote desktop to only display the traffic graph.
And then I went to my private computer and entered the site, and refreshed it without saving the cache.

As you see on the graphs, you see the network traffic on the regular Gesior AAC to the left side, and the traffic on my Prefix Edition on the right side. (On the two images to the right).

Preview screenshot: (outdated, I updated to newest layout)!
2253-znoteprefixedition.png

Compatible with: Click on links to jump to thread.

Credits:
Code:
- 8.7 layout. (Znote)
- Security Fix, detected by Xampy, patched by me (Xampy & Znote).
- Removed unnecessary features that didn't work or was totally useless. (Znote).
- Stripped the AAC from unnecessary images to protect from DoS/DDoS (Znote)
- Fixed the code so it displays players online properly. (Znote)
- Reduced bandwidth usage, protecting from DoS/DDoS attacks. (Znote)
- Gesior AAC (Gesior.pl)
- News-Ticker System working now 100% (Norix)
- Some random fixes, made it look more like cip soft page (Norix)
- Banishment List (Samme)
- Changelogs (Pitufo)
- Modified install.php (Norix) [now the install.php will add all tables you need]
- added bug tracker (Averatec)

Note: You might get error loading monsters, but thats because of the monster images, the monsters are still loaded properly as long as you have data/monster/monsters.xml file.

Else all should be fine.

Attachments

• GesiorZnoteEdition.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 50 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Afraid not, I am not a fan with servers from the 0.3 series.

~edit: removed~ old post.

Last edited:
Awesome, too bad not for 0.3 ;)

You are welcome on kleksoria.com!
Please visit new open tibia forum with it's own ots list. otservers.net!

Last edited:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php on line 52

help pls!

- Stripped the CMS from unnecessary images to protect from DoS/DDoS (Znote)
- Reduced bandwidth usage, protecting from DoS/DDoS attacks. (Znote)

I don't understand this two. How you protect it xD?

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php on line 52

help pls!
In PHP 5.2+ you have to set time zone. On top of index.php after <?php add:
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL ~E_NOTICE); 
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Paris');

Oh another error :S
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 66

and
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\bans.php on line 13

Code:
Go to admin";} else $main_content .= "Wrong password or login."; } $action = (int) $_REQUEST['action']; if(!empty($action)){ if(!empty($_SESSION['admin'])){ $main_content .= "Create new board.
"; if($action == 2){ $id = (int)$_GET['id']; deleteBoard($id); $main_content .= "Board has been deleted.
"; } else if($action == 3){ if(isset($_POST['new_board'])){ $name = $_POST['name']; $desc = $_POST['desc']; $closed = $_POST['closed']; $access = $_POST['access']; mysql_query("INSERT INTO `forums` VALUES('', '$name', '$desc', '$closed', '$access');"); $main_content .= "$name has been made."; } $main_content .= "
"; $main_content .= "Board name:

"; $main_content .= "Description:

"; $main_content .= "Closed:

"; $main_content .= "Min. access to enter:

"; $main_content .= ""; $main_content .= "
"; } } else { $main_content .= "
Login:

Password:

"; } } if(!$logged) $main_content .= "You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.
"; $main_content .= "
Current time: $date
"; $main_content .= ""; $sql = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `forums`"); $row = mysql_num_rows($sql); if($row == 0) $main_content .= "No specified forums yet."; else { while($cmd = mysql_fetch_array($sql)){ $name = $cmd['name']; $desc = $cmd['description']; $access = $cmd['access']; $closed = $cmd['closed']; $id = $cmd['id']; if($closed == 1)$close = ""; if(!$logged) $user_access = 0; else { $user = loadAccountById($account_logged); $user_access = $user['page_access']; } if($access > $user_access) continue; $posts = mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `posts` WHERE `board` = '$id'")); $threads = mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `threads` WHERE `board` = '$id'")); $last = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `posts` WHERE `board` = '$id' ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1"); $row = mysql_num_rows($last); if($row == 0) $last = "None"; else { $cmd1 = mysql_fetch_array($last); $author = $cmd1['author']; $thread = $cmd1['thread']; $date = $cmd1['date']; $last = " $date
by $author"; } if(!empty($_SESSION['admin'])) $admin = "Delete this board"; $main_content .= ""; } } $main_content .= "

Last edited by a moderator:
C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Administratör/Skrivbord/CE - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1 RevZfix/CE - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1 RevZfix/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file

Oh another error :S
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 66

and
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\bans.php on line 13

Code:
Go to admin";} else $main_content .= "Wrong password or login."; } $action = (int) $_REQUEST['action']; if(!empty($action)){ if(!empty($_SESSION['admin'])){ $main_content .= "Create new board.
"; if($action == 2){ $id = (int)$_GET['id']; deleteBoard($id); $main_content .= "Board has been deleted.
"; } else if($action == 3){ if(isset($_POST['new_board'])){ $name = $_POST['name']; $desc = $_POST['desc']; $closed = $_POST['closed']; $access = $_POST['access']; mysql_query("INSERT INTO `forums` VALUES('', '$name', '$desc', '$closed', '$access');"); $main_content .= "$name has been made."; } $main_content .= "
"; $main_content .= "Board name:

"; $main_content .= "Description:

"; $main_content .= "Closed:

"; $main_content .= "Min. access to enter:

"; $main_content .= ""; $main_content .= "
"; } } else { $main_content .= "
Login:

Password:

"; } } if(!$logged) $main_content .= "You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.
"; $main_content .= "
Current time: $date
"; $main_content .= ""; $sql = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `forums`"); $row = mysql_num_rows($sql); if($row == 0) $main_content .= "No specified forums yet."; else { while($cmd = mysql_fetch_array($sql)){ $name = $cmd['name']; $desc = $cmd['description']; $access = $cmd['access']; $closed = $cmd['closed']; $id = $cmd['id']; if($closed == 1)$close = ""; if(!$logged) $user_access = 0; else { $user = loadAccountById($account_logged); $user_access = $user['page_access']; } if($access > $user_access) continue; $posts = mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `posts` WHERE `board` = '$id'")); $threads = mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `threads` WHERE `board` = '$id'")); $last = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `posts` WHERE `board` = '$id' ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1"); $row = mysql_num_rows($last); if($row == 0) $last = "None"; else { $cmd1 = mysql_fetch_array($last); $author = $cmd1['author']; $thread = $cmd1['thread']; $date = $cmd1['date']; $last = " $date
by $author"; } if(!empty($_SESSION['admin'])) $admin = "Delete this board"; $main_content .= ""; } } $main_content .= "

Don't use TFS 0.3. This is only compatible with Mystic Spirit and Chronic Elements.

C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Administratör/Skrivbord/CE - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1 RevZfix/CE - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1 RevZfix/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file

You have modified your config.lua file so it doesn't work. Try to re-patch it. Or you have written wrong directory, it works perfectly for me. I have tested and re-tested it.

I will take and create a complete - walk though video about it later. :)

I don't understand this two. How you protect it xD?

I have stripped the Gesior release, the original copy had a size of 9.5MB. This size is 2.2MB. Its so shrink ed, you simply cant find a huge weakness in it. I won't go closer into it because its restricted information, but lets say it as this, the regular Gesior releases are extremely vulnerable to DDoS and DoS attacks. Which this ain't. :)

Updated, everybody who was using Gesior for their Mystic Spirit server was vulnerable to being hacked.

Security update: I recommend everybody who have downloaded
[Gesior AAC] 0.3.1 fixed v1 for TFS 0.2+
or who downloaded my previous version to upgrade:

You can: Patch it yourself following this tutorial: http://otland.net/f14/pot-security-warning-36593/

Or re-download my fix:

Attachments

• GesiorZnoteEditionv2.rar
    2.2 MB · Views: 249 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
less bandwith becous only some images are uploaded on photobucket?

Or What? Tell us Znote!! ,how to make less Bandwith!?!?:w00t:

less bandwith becous only some images are uploaded on photobucket?

Or What? Tell us Znote!! ,how to make less Bandwith!?!?:w00t:

An external image host, that is correct. Why?

This makes the other image host upload the images, not you. Shouldn't be hard to understand nor figure out yourself. That way you don't have to think about spending your resources uploading the big images, causing lots of spikes and lag in-game. (Especially if you DON'T use an dedicated server, but your own ADSL Internet). :)

Now you tell the users who enter the site "download the background image for this site on photobucket, we want to be smart and save our own bandwidth!". :)

It's not a hidden secret, I released the genius idea to the public for a bit more than a year ago, on this tutorial:
http://otland.net/f138/tutorial-how-reduce-upload-consumed-loading-webpages-w-pictures-4100/

An external image host, that is correct. Why?

This makes the other image host upload the images, not you. Shouldn't be hard to understand nor figure out yourself. That way you don't have to think about spending your resources uploading the big images, causing lots of spikes and lag in-game. (Especially if you DON'T use an dedicated server, but your own ADSL Internet). :)

Now you tell the users who enter the site "download the background image for this site on photobucket, we want to be smart and save our own bandwidth!". :)

It's not a hidden secret, I released the genius idea to the public for a bit more than a year ago, on this tutorial:
http://otland.net/f138/tutorial-how-reduce-upload-consumed-loading-webpages-w-pictures-4100/
Well i know the trick too since 7.6 Times,but i wonder if that only helps to prevent Bandwidth Usage :]

Well i know the trick too since 7.6 Times,but i wonder if that only helps to prevent Bandwidth Usage :]

It reduces the spikes in-game as well.

Example: Your hosting site use gesior acc, with original tibia background image (aprox 180KB).

You use a ADSL Internet speed, lets say you can download 600KB/sec, but only 90KB/sec in upload speed.

When a new visitor enters the site, he will start to load the page, that way, you start to upload the page to him.

With a speed of 90KB/sec, you will manage to upload the 180KB in 2 seconds.

Then now: Imagine getting 2 seconds lag/spikes every time a new visitor enters your site. Imagine that situation if you got a popular OT? 90KB/sec can hold 70 - 90 players online if there is no website running slowing it down.

Now imagine a DDoS network making 2000 p2p virus infected computer visit your site without them even knowing it? Making them load the photobucket instead of you uploading will be a life saver.

It reduces the spikes in-game as well.

Example: Your hosting site use gesior acc, with original tibia background image (aprox 180KB).

You use a ADSL Internet speed, lets say you can download 600KB/sec, but only 90KB/sec in upload speed.

When a new visitor enters the site, he will start to load the page, that way, you start to upload the page to him.

With a speed of 90KB/sec, you will manage to upload the 180KB in 2 seconds.

Then now: Imagine getting 2 seconds lag/spikes every time a new visitor enters your site. Imagine that situation if you got a popular OT? 90KB/sec can hold 70 - 90 players online if there is no website running slowing it down.

Now imagine a DDoS network making 2000 p2p virus infected computer visit your site without them even knowing it? Making them load the photobucket instead of you uploading will be a life saver.
U Got DoSHttP 2.0 ?

My webpage is now very well safe against DDoS And other shit maybe u can try out ^^ :D

Legendaria.mine.nu

Thanks in Advance

One of the big advantages with this CMS is that you can actually mix it properly with DoSHttP 2.0 :)

Some are complaining that when they use DoSHttP 2.0, users are being "blocked" just browsing the site, this will make sure regular users can browse the site continuously without being blocked if its secured by DoSHttP 2.0. However, if somebody are on purpose trying to DoS attack them, they will get blocked by the DoSHttP 2.0 system you created. (Ofc they could just restrict the system to allow bigger traffic, but in the end, it will consume more lag won't it? ;) )

Thats one of the main purposes why I created this, noobs complaining that DoSHttP 2.0 dosn't work properly just because they got shitloads of images that they are hosting, that blocks regular users from using the site.

This Gesior ACC - Znote prefix Edition works perfectly if you mix it with DoSHttP 2.0.

So maybe you want to post it in your thread. ^^ To make even noobs be able to use your utility properly. ^^

If you take and look at THIS post from your thread. That was when my idea popped up: Lets make an anti dos CMS that is user friendly with DoSHttP 2.0!

edit: I checked your site and I see that you are also using the "external image host" solution that I am using here. So you must understand my point. :)

U Got DoSHttP 2.0 ?

My webpage is now very well safe against DDoS And other shit maybe u can try out ^^ :D

Legendaria.mine.nu

Thanks in Advance
we saw that@otland chat :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back