• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC]Aeron Layout: Future

Aeron

www.Asgard-World.com
Reaction score
sigv1copia.jpg

Screenshot:
aeronlayout.png

Installing:
In config.php change this:

PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "XXXX"; // layout name

And replace by:

PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "Aeron Layout-4Story"; // layout nam

Download:
Check attachments:

Attachments

• Aeron_Layout-Future.rar
    833 KB · Views: 989 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
ddddd nice! I really like it, good job mate.

It's a nice one, but why not make a totally own one Aeron? This one is ALSO "stealed" and just edited by you, and you even don't give credits to the maker?

Btw, it's stealed from Free Template Category List - ClanTemplates.com somewhere, can't find it because it's plenty of templates there, but I know I've seen that layout on that site before.

I did with this header because have blue colors and the layout have it too.
But is easy to change it.

Nice work, Looks dam great and nice to transfer into Tibia layout :D!!!

It's a nice one, but why not make a totally own one Aeron? This one is ALSO "stealed" and just edited by you, and you even don't give credits to the maker?

Btw, it's stealed from Free Template Category List - ClanTemplates.com somewhere, can't find it because it's plenty of templates there, but I know I've seen that layout on that site before.

Yes, I took the template from clantemplates.com.... and?
Do from it a Gesior layout is not easy for beeginers.

Yes, I took the template from clantemplates.com.... and?
Do from it a Gesior layout is not easy for beeginers.

I know it's hard to make a own website, but why don't you give credits to the maker of the "original" template from clantemplates? It's not nice to just edit a template without giving credits to the original maker

Good job, but isn't it too dark?

You are welcome on kleksoria.com!
Please visit new open tibia forum with it's own ots list. otservers.net!

Last edited:
Back