• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

When I exract the forgotten server to C: my anti-virus program deletes something called Trojan.Generic..Which is the Crying Damson.exe file used to start the server. How can I fix this problem? I'm using F-Secure Internet Security 2010 whenever I try recover the file it automatically deletes it.
Shutting my anti-virus program down might work but I'm probably going to need that :O

Please help.

Sincerely
Angelus

After i added: Remember we added a password to pma? Now add that password here, that way, even though pma 'might' be harmless, it is secured.

I cant connect to my phpMyAdmin.. You got anny idé why ? When i write in my account name and my password the phpMyAdmin homepage just reloding?

EDIT: When i use ctrl+f5 it works i come in but when i click on privileges i got kicked out then i klick ctrl+f5 again and i comes in to privileges.

EDIT2: Now it just stands: #1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server

EDIT3: But i got MySQL port = 3306 In use by another program. wich program ?!
I also got Accessible from Internet = NO
but i the neccesary ports open?

AFTER I RESTARTED MY COMPUTER:

EDIT4: Now everything is fucked up..
phpMyAdmin - Error
Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.

status.jpg

i am getting the exactly same problem

Hey!

When I exract the forgotten server to C: my anti-virus program deletes something called Trojan.Generic..Which is the Crying Damson.exe file used to start the server. How can I fix this problem? I'm using F-Secure Internet Security 2010 whenever I try recover the file it automatically deletes it.
Shutting my anti-virus program down might work but I'm probably going to need that :O

Please help.

Sincerely
Angelus

Enter your F-secure interface and make an exception for Crying Damson.exe. (Make sure its the .exe from the official TFS, not something you have got from someone else).

@Rest of the questions, I have already answered 10x+ times in this thread.

I will start off by saying I love you, few questions I have are..is it still easy to edit stuff in the database such as finding items in the database, etc..

Secondly, are you sure its completely secure and are server saves faster or slower.

I will start off by saying I love you, few questions I have are..is it still easy to edit stuff in the database such as finding items in the database, etc..

Secondly, are you sure its completely secure and are server saves faster or slower.

The phpmyadmin interface to administrate the mySQL database is the same on xampp as it is on Uniform Server. As long as TFS haven't changed their structure on their schemas, it will remain the same.

Unless your processor or ram burns out, it should be faster. If you are using Carbo, it is using VC9 binaries witch should be faster. This might also differ from what computer OS you are using, so you have to check this out for yourself. :p
/Based on the tests on OP, Uniform Server runs more than double the fast with the cache than xampp.

I would love to get some more feedback on this though, so if you test it out, tell me the results. :)

Yes the security is very tight, stay away from Gesior, and follow the security steps, you will be much more secure than when using xampp.

I would love to get some more feedback on this though, so if you test it out, tell me the results.

Yes the security is very tight, stay away from Gesior, and follow the security steps, you will be much more secure than when using xampp.

KK im just testing the serv itself for crashes but when I go dedi im gonna use this, and im trying to stay away from gesior so I will hopefully be able to give u a lot of feedback. One question is, are there layouts for this Modern AAC on Uniform Server, and can I use this uniform server on Linux. Learned the hard way that TFS doesn't support windows much if not at all lol.

Hi man ! Really nice job here but i got a problem :/When i start my server it look like this:
4128416903211.bmp

And when i'm trying to log in with my account on my other computer it look like this:
1512841691061.bmp

I've open the ports as you can see in the first picture, and I've opened the firewall on my "server-computer" too.
Hope you can help me out !

I got a problem, after doing everything until \/ this part i get the same error at PHP MyAdmin how do i fix this?

Change from:
PHP:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type']       = 'config';  // Authentication method (config, http or cookie based)?

TO:
PHP:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type']       = 'cookie';  // Authentication method (config, http or cookie based)?

Don't change anything else here, don't change root to your new root name or anything like this. Just leave it root here, for security reasons.

Scroll a little down and you see:
PHP:
/* PMA User advanced features */
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controluser']    = 'pma';
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass']    = '';

change
PHP:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass']    = '';

To a 8 numbered long password! Remember this password since we need to configure phpMyAdmin later with it!

Try using another net browser or do a computer reboot.

Was the answer to me ?

Portforwarding and Stians website is not related to Uniform Server. :p

You should ask Stian or someone else for portforwarding related stuff.

I do all the steps 100% reading the guide, i am using gesior, and when i try to open my website, this say to me
Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/UniServer/otserver/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

and in config.lua i put the new user, password and database :S

Hey Im new here , i want say i have problems with ports. and admin php "when i change password im not able to log anymore.
Look when we check server status there is all ip 3306 432? and 80 using by another program :/ Im new idk anything can you make it little easy with photos :/ thanks alot! <3!

I did everything twice and both times when i started my server i got this error over and over again
mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'tandarica.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

I did everything twice and both times when i started my server i got this error over and over again
mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'tandarica.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

Because you havent imported the sql queries neccesary for elf war system.

Thanks for the great tutorial. Tho I'm still getting an error, probably my mistake...
dewxoz.png

This is my config.lua file:
ztgavl.png

As you can see I already deleted the comment lines.

This is how my otserv folder looks like:
122etdf.png

Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT:

I named my database file to "tfs.s3db", created a user and database in phpmyadmin with the name "tfs.s3db". This solved the problem.
A new one popped up:
2h356js.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back