• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up

It looks like you are mixing between SQLite and mySQL. Databasename should be the name of the database in phpmyadmin, not the SQLite file you have.

If you followed my guide exactly as I told, then your database name should be "otserv", same as the username.

Znote, I am stuck at this point
2905-uni6.png

When I click at the phpMyAdmin icon, i get redirected to the login page, and when I try to login, with the correct login and pass, I get access dennied, what could it be?

EDIT:
Rebooted the PC, seems to be working properly now

Last edited:
for me it doesn't work i dont know why it says on SERVER STATUS

================== UNIFORM SERVER STATUS ==================

Your Internet IP Address = 72.199.119.202
Accessible from Internet = NO
Cron run status = Not running
PHP INI: php.ini file = Production

APACHE SERVER:

Apache port = 80
Apache SSL port = 443
Apache executable name = Apache.exe
Apache service name = ApacheS1
Apache SSL server = Disabled
Apache run status = Not running
Apache install status = Undefined!

MySQL SERVER:

MySQL port = 3306
MySQL executable name = mysqld-opt.exe
MySQL service name = MySQLS1
MySQL run status = Not running
MySQL install status = Undefined!

PORT STATUS:

Apache port = 80 Undefined!
Apache SSL port = 443 Undefined!
MySQL port = 3306 Undefined!

Presione una tecla para continuar . . .

help me plz =/

Hmm, everything is working perfetcly, but one thing...

When I deposit item in the depot, server crashes. lol

What the heck?

It doesn't happens with XAMPP, but my server starts much faster with Uniform~

-- UPDATE --

I've figured that depositing the item inside the locker crashes the server, but if you open the "depot" backpack, that is inside the locker, you can storage items without problems

Last edited:
I am having some issues, it must be really simple to solve, what do you think?

64276697.jpg

I'm getting this, but when I press Cntrl+Alt+Del and click on Open File Location of Apache.exe and mysqld-opt.exe, it opens uniform's folder

I'm having some issues in my server, and I think it's related to this, maybe some functions of the sv can't access db or something to change values, dtk rs

@up: Yes

You seem to be running UniServer without administration rights. Or the server is not runned with administration rights. Or it is blocked by firewall.
(Undefined!) Means the program has not the access, it is not allowed to even check if the ports are being used.

Basically, it can be Undefined for many reasons:
Not logged in with admin
Program not running as admin
Firewall
AntiVirus program blocking it

Extended the FAQ & extra stuff (3rd post in the tutorial).
I want to be able to access phpmyadmin from anywere on the Internet. So I and my friends/sub owners can access database:

Ric & Znote said:
99% ric 1% Znote. (Just shortening Rics tutorial and adding a .htaccess code in it.

Move folder phpMyAdmin and all its content
UniServer\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin
To folder admin
UniServer\home\admin

Edit file httpd.conf(Note your paths might be different)
UniServer\usr\local\apache2\conf\httpd.conf
Just above this section
Code:
Alias /apanel "C:/UniServer/home/admin/www/"
<Directory "C:/UniServer/home/admin/www/">
  Options Indexes Includes
  AllowOverride All
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Directory>
Add this section
Code:
Alias /apanel/phpmyadmin  "C:/UniServer/home/admin/phpMyAdmin /"
<Directory "C:/UniServer/home/admin/phpMyAdmin /">
  Options Indexes Includes
  AllowOverride All
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Directory>

Copy .htaccess from C:/UniServer/home/admin/www/
paste it into
C:/UniServer/home/admin/phpmyadmin/

edit the .htaccess file in C:/UniServer/home/admin/phpmyadmin
Delete everything thats already there and write paste this in instead:
Code:
RewriteEngine on

AddHandler cgi-script .pl .cgi
Options +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks

# Allow only GET and POST verbs
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !^(GET|POST)$ [NC,OR]

# Ban Typical Vulnerability Scanners and others
# Kick out Script Kiddies
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} ^(java|curl|wget).* [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} ^.*(libwww-perl|curl|wget|python|nikto|wkito|pikto|scan|acunetix).* [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} ^.*(winhttp|HTTrack|clshttp|archiver|loader|email|harvest|extract|grab|miner).* [NC,OR]

# Ban Search Engines, Crawlers to your administrative panel
# No reasons to access from bots
# Ultimately Better than the useless robots.txt
# Did google respect robots.txt?
# Try google: intitle:phpMyAdmin intext:"Welcome to phpMyAdmin *.*.*" intext:"Log in" -wiki -forum -forums -questions intext:"Cookies must be enabled"
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} ^.*(AdsBot-Google|ia_archiver|Scooter|Ask.Jeeves|Baiduspider|Exabot|FAST.Enterprise.Crawler|FAST-WebCrawler|www\.neomo\.de|Gigabot|Mediapartners-Google|Google.Desktop|Feedfetcher-Google|Googlebot|heise-IT-Markt-Crawler|heritrix|ibm.com\cs/crawler|ICCrawler|ichiro|MJ12bot|MetagerBot|msnbot-NewsBlogs|msnbot|msnbot-media|NG-Search|lucene.apache.org|NutchCVS|OmniExplorer_Bot|online.link.validator|psbot0|Seekbot|Sensis.Web.Crawler|SEO.search.Crawler|Seoma.\[SEO.Crawler\]|SEOsearch|Snappy|www.urltrends.com|www.tkl.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~crawler|SynooBot|[email protected]|TurnitinBot|voyager|W3.SiteSearch.Crawler|W3C-checklink|W3C_Validator|www.WISEnutbot.com|yacybot|Yahoo-MMCrawler|Yahoo\!.DE.Slurp|Yahoo\!.Slurp|YahooSeeker).* [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [F]
That gives some protection when phpMyAdmin is on line.

Remember to use auth type cookie or httpd, if you use config you can easy get hacked!

After these changes, stop apache, wait 5 sec, start apache.

Now, just like normal, enter /apanel/phpmyadmin to access phpmyadmin. You will gain access to /apanel/phpmyadmin, but you will NOT gain access to just /apanel/

Last edited:
Cheers mate.

One thing, might want to warn people that using Skype prevents Apache from being installed initially, as it uses port 80.

I just dont understand, my apache just stops automatically ... while I do nothing.
Im using uniform server. windows 7 64-bit

help pls.

I just dont understand, my apache just stops automatically ... while I do nothing.
Im using uniform server. windows 7 64-bit

help pls.

Windows 7 64bit is compatible with Carbo 6.0.3

Make sure XAMPP is uninstalled. If it is running as service, it will fight to regain control over the port.

I'm abit noob in this but do you know how to create a Tibia server when you hire a server from web? Beacuse then I dont need to have my computer on all the time...

I'm abit noob in this but do you know how to create a Tibia server when you hire a server from web? Beacuse then I dont need to have my computer on all the time...

Hetzner Online AG

Buy one of their root servers.

cxePrt
see what happened when i tried

» Server Certificate and Key Generation

Verify Generation

Click on Generate! and follow instructions.

windows 7 user

-edit

dont hav this folder on UniServer

Are you using Carbo version 6.0+?
Or 5.6.+?

Try a reinstall, make sure to use correct UniServ version.

Last edited:
Thanks :p Helps me alot, allready know how to make xampp server but uniform is totally better ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back