• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Where is my premium user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaneria hoster

Monte :)
Reaction score
I have paid for 3 months of my user. I paid 4 novembers by paypal for 9 usd. When i got banned for spammed advertise my user was been banned. I dont have any spammed advertise. This is fucking talanturen. I only advertised my server on shadowcores and what now? Banned here and my premium user gone. I want my money or user...

This... I dun even...
You got banned with ur premium acc? I didn't quite understand what u just said

It's your own fault for breaking the rules.

Maybe next time you'd read the Rules.

I was been banned becouse i advertise my server logged on shadowcores.twifysoft.net, not on this forum, so where i broke the rule?

This is fucking talanturen. I only advertised my server on shadowcores and what now?
89e.gif

my money

I was been banned becouse i advertise my server logged on shadowcores.twifysoft.net, not on this forum, so where i broke the rule? I want back my premium user, that i bought on 4th novemeber for 3 months!!

May I clarify?

You logged onto Shadowcores to advertise your server and you got banned here as well?

Red

Look you're being a dick about it making multiple threads. If you just initially emailed tala~
" saying look, heres my situation.. I advertised on your server and got banned. I understand that and i am sorry. I do wish however, that we can resolve my issue with my premium membership.. I don't see how it is just to strip this from me aswell..hope you can be so kind as to restore it.
Regards"
You'd probably have a chance.. But now, you will receive no help.

Last edited:
So if I get banned on shadowcores, I'd also get banned here on Otland?

Maybe you're right, there isn't any rules against that.

If the owner of Otland himself is being corrupt, why are we even then reporting moderators?

Not saying that he is tho...

Look you're being a dick about it making multiple threads. If you just initially emailed tala~
" saying look, heres my situation.. I advertised on your server and got banned. I understand that and i am sorry. I do wish however, that we can resolve my issue with my premium membership.. I don't see how it is just to strip this from me aswell..hope you can be so kind as to restore it.
Regards"
You'd probably have a chance.. But now, you will receive no help.

Hahahah, you are really kidding. I broke rules on server shadowcores, not on otland, so why i should be banned here? Omg... i won't say sorry to him for that on otland...

Hahahah, you are really kidding. I broke rules on server shadowcores, not on otland, so why i should be banned here? Omg... i won't say sorry to him for that on otland...

The important question is, how did he know that this is you on Otland?

Does he really look up for ip's of the people that get banned on Shadowcores so that he could apply a banishment on them?

Honestly after reading this I don't feel like donating again, unless Talaturen comes with a good explanation on why does he ban people on Otland that gets banned on his ot.

If what you're saying is true it sounds really weird.

Breaking the shadowcores rules should not result into a banishment on otland.

When you pay for premium you agree to their terms though and they can remove your premium at any time.

You really don't see anything wrong here or you're just kidding?

You really don't see anything wrong here or you're just kidding?

So let's say I play your ot and I get banned there for any reason, are you gonna apply the banishment also on Otland?

Pretty sure you're gonna say that Shadowcores is a part of Otland, but when I join Otland where does it say that I agree on shadowcores rules?

"This is fucking talanturen." - the more epic version of "This is sparta" :D

I am glad that a moderator comes on the thread just to post a useless comment.

Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back