• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Where is my premium user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaneria hoster

Monte :)
Reaction score
I have paid for 3 months of my user. I paid 4 novembers by paypal for 9 usd. When i got banned for spammed advertise my user was been banned. I dont have any spammed advertise. This is fucking talanturen. I only advertised my server on shadowcores and what now? Banned here and my premium user gone. I want my money or user...

You could just simply unban him instead of making up things just to clarify what you like.

I mean at the end of the corruption (if it continues) it will be your loss not ours.

If he really had broken any otland rule, then I'd say no money nor premium back, but wtf, he lost everything cuz he advertised in another ot? there's so many cases like this yet no one does anything...

Yeah i want to hear what talaturen has to say. Maybe he has an explanation. Better be a good one though..

For what? It's a donation, nothing guaranteed.

If this is how you treat the people who donates to this community, then you deserve no donations at all.

Pretty much the community will be ruined, I am more than happy saving my money for a snack instead of giving it to people who doesn't even follow their own rules.

I won't speak for Talaturen, but I'm almost 100% positive that he agrees with me.

It's interesting to find out that almost all of you who argue in that thread spam on other servers with advertisement, support it and maybe use some other unfair methods.
If so, I don't give a shit if all of you leave Otland and never come back, even if you make 90% of Otland in numbers (but you make 0% of Otland in value).

Okay but he paid for his premium time I think he at least should get his money back.

He didn't pay for it, he donated.
It is totally normal that you loose donor status when getting banned here.

@Tala
You should use: "This is fucking talaturen" in your signature.

I don't see how this thread is even getting as far as it's gotten. I'll break it down real quick.

Talaturen and Kornholijo alone provide OtLand for us. OtLand is THEIRS.
Shadowcores is owned by Talaturen. Talaturen is also one of the owners of OtLand.

Following so far?

You advertised your server on Shadowcores. Which is owned by Talaturen.
You offended Talaturen. One of the owners of OtLand.
OtLand is a service provided to you (for free - even the donation was not forced by him, it was from free will).
Talaturen reserves the right to refuse the service to you on any medium, because you offended him.

Would you offer service to someone who offends you?
Red

I won't speak for Talaturen, but I'm almost 100% positive that he agrees with me.

It's interesting to find out that almost all of you who argue in that thread spam on other servers with advertisement, support it and maybe use some other unfair methods.
If so, I don't give a shit if all of you leave Otland and never come back, even if you make 90% of Otland in numbers (but you make 0% of Otland in value).

I dont care if you ban me but if you think like that you shouldn't be a moderator

I dont care if you ban me but if you think like that you shouldn't be a moderator
Well, you have the option to leave Otland. I don't consider myself a moderator, it's technically a Community Manager (and elf too).
I can make it easier for you if you want. If you ask, that's perfectly valid reason to ban you. Just say a word.

This thread was closed once, but I won't close it now, I'll leave you room to tell us even more about yourself.

I don't see how this thread is even getting as far as it's gotten. I'll break it down real quick.

Talaturen and Kornholijo alone provide OtLand for us. OtLand is THEIRS.
Shadowcores is owned by Talaturen. Talaturen is also one of the owners of OtLand.

Following so far?

You advertised your server on Shadowcores. Which is owned by Talaturen.
You offended Talaturen. One of the owners of OtLand.
OtLand is a service provided to you (for free - even the donation was not forced by him, it was from free will).
Talaturen reserves the right to refuse the service to you on any medium, because you offended him.

Would you offer service to someone who offends you?
Red

At least that's not the answer I am waiting for but thanks for being really helpful, instead of giving us shitty comments about what value we make in Otland.

Well, you have the option to leave Otland. I don't consider myself a moderator, it's technically a Community Manager (and elf too).
I can make it easier for you if you want. If you ask, that's perfectly valid reason to ban you. Just say a word.

This thread was closed once, but I won't close it now, I'll leave you room to tell us even more about yourself.

Jeez dude, I wonder how did you even make it past board moderator with that kind of attitude.

I personally think that the opposers should learn to respect the kings of our community, and approach apology instead of nonsense act of rebel. If two or multiple communities are being ruled by the same authorship, it should be self explanatory that violation of rules are being taken into consideration in all of those communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back