• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Where is my premium user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaneria hoster

Monte :)
Reaction score
I have paid for 3 months of my user. I paid 4 novembers by paypal for 9 usd. When i got banned for spammed advertise my user was been banned. I dont have any spammed advertise. This is fucking talanturen. I only advertised my server on shadowcores and what now? Banned here and my premium user gone. I want my money or user...

Seriously? Yesterday you thought that Cykotitan was the owner of otland.

It's quite obvious that he was trolling at that moment.

The opposers should learn to respect the kings of our community, and approach apology instead of nonsense act of rebel. If two or multiple communities are being ruled by the same authorship, it should be self explanatory that violation of rules are being taken into consideration in all of those communities.

hahahahahah, nice joke men, so if someone do shit on google mail, he will be banned on google maps or google? No... i don't take care that talaturen is admin on shadowcores, i don't break any rule of otland so i won't be banned here

I won't speak for Talaturen, but I'm almost 100% positive that he agrees with me.

It's interesting to find out that almost all of you who argue in that thread spam on other servers with advertisement, support it and maybe use some other unfair methods.
If so, I don't give a shit if all of you leave Otland and never come back, even if you make 90% of Otland in numbers (but you make 0% of Otland in value).

Wow maybe you should step down from those high horses my friend, that's pathetic.

I have never ever advertised on another server, and i consider myself A LOT more important than somebody that thinks himself better than everyone else (you).

Stop acting like you're something you're not, jesus christ so sad.

People like you should not be moderators of a forum, not at all.

@Andy he was trolling. Master-m was a mod of otland a while back.

hahahahahah, nice joke men, so if someone do shit on google mail, he will be banned on google maps or google? No... i don't take care that talaturen is admin on shadowcores, i don't break any rule of otland so i won't be banned here

If you screw with google, ofcourse you'r getting your google account banned. Which includes access to your account on youtube, google mail, google docs etc.

If you screw with google, ofcourse you'r getting your google account banned. Which includes access to your account on youtube, google mail, google docs etc.

Because there are rules that says that you will be banned from all these things if you violate a rule in any.

If you know much about rules, you should have known that already.

Otland doesn't state that if you break any shadowcores rules or advertise on a server that isn't yours you will be banned so gg abusing your powers.

Otland doesn't state that if you break any shadowcores rules or advertise on a server that isn't yours you will be banned so gg abusing your powers.

After all this, if there is a proof that there are terms of agreements that says so, I will donate for 3 years premium and I will apologize to every moderator one by one for being so rude to Otland moderators.

Obviously ignorance is bliss. <.<

This thread is just pure awesomeness, keep it coming guys,

That guy was here before you were born man.

Dude, you can be registered since 2007, doesn't mean your active. He has 4k of posts and 1 bar of rep, that means that maybe he has no idea of stuff around here (not even me if you start saying that bs) and I was born in 1997.

Obviously ignorance is bliss. <.<

It's ignorance that I showed you that you're wrong?

Please tell me more about why we should always be wrong and you should always be right.

Dude, you can be registered since 2007, doesn't mean your active. He has 4k of posts and 1 bar of rep, that means that maybe he has no idea of stuff around here (not even me if you start saying that bs) and I was born in 1997.

He knows talaturen is the creator of otland, master-m was a mod here a few years back.

Man, you should know that we live in a world where people with power are better and have more control that us (the less power people)
Cool story bro

Afaik he was one of the first MODs and one of the first users to be around, so yeah that pretty much explains it.

Man, you should know that we live in a world where people with power are better and have more control that us (the less power people)
Cool story bro

he don't have more power, he only have this forum, and i think it's not powerfull

After seeing this, I can see Otfans eating down Otland's users in the near future.

He knows talaturen is the creator of otland, master-m was a mod here a few years back.

I was basing myself, in things I've listen, I registered in 2011, wasn't active till 2012, so I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back