• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
Darkonia: A Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites|| English

O9p7qI.png

22:26 You see a story book. It weighs 10.00oz. It says

ohIhq.gif
Every day a potential pure heart is born, it could be you!

Join Darkonia! Join the Revolution.

Map updates: click me

Rough explanation of the server:

Begin rook (Yallendale Springs) at level 1. Run round completing various quests and shizness (shitty business) until level 5 where you can begin quest of life {(vocation quest) Once you complete the quest (each vocation is a different path) you learn 2 vocation specific spells; 1 defensive - Healing, and one offensive.} You then continue to level to level 8 in which you can do the last quest in rook to get permission to use Dante's boat to sail to the mainland. However, Dante doesn't trust you to go on your own and sends you with Navigator Edwin. You then "shipwreck" on an island due to a bad storm; and a poor designed boat, and then have to build a small raft to sail to the closest shore. Upon completing this, you find you have been situated on an island inhabitated with zombies and help the city by doing various tasks and missions, ultimately unlocking more of the city and finally gaining your access to the mainland where you will find your self in Ravanamere; The City of Titans.

Upon reaching the mainland you will be level 9 and will be greeted by Sir Waldo who will mark certain locations on your map, explain a few fundamentals and start you off on your very first mainland quest.

The main continent is made up of 3 main cities; Ravanamere, Furam and Daria, with a few smaller towns and villages along your path. There are Train Stations in each of the main cities, that with a ticket; bought/rewarded and/or given allow access to each city whilst experiencing the nature around you as you journey. There also will be the access of ships but for a much higher cost.
There are more map ideas that will be implemented after the release as i find too much may discourage you to play until you become familiar with the map, and thus there will be npcs, guides and/or other features to ensure you can get used to the server fairly quickly and simply.

Obviously since i am advertising for a beta, i would be greatly appreciative of ALL feedback, positive and negative; since i wont know what is wrong unless you tell me.

I am ambitious yet i don't intend to "stray" from tibia, so relax it wont be complicated and i will personally see to it all my players are satisfied with my server, and hope you all enjoy the testing.

Also please note, all those participating in the beta will receive unique items come public release. Thanks for your assistance and cooperation and i look forward to meeting you :)

Server Info:
Darkonia.no-ip.org (eventually will be Darkonia.com or similar)
Client: 9.1-31

Client will be custom, due to the sprites etc.

Beta status: Closed & Waiting.
Applicants: 20 Out Of A Max Of 20.
XML:
 Cyro, epic, spyk3z, moataz hero, OrcAsim, Madlander, Zatjin, ceejzor, aryak, scarlet ayleid, Ghosty, Bruthus, 6464026, sickem, reasembled, nitron, testaa, Zuma master, flintastek123, Elementz
Thank you.

(Sorry these pictures are not top quality, i totally forgot about "do not stretch window" but they are here none the less)

Tporw.png

GZM2v.png

vU5jA.png

As promised:
Vocations Table
(only basic vocations are done, will complete asap)
TS4V.png

1FUgP.png
lVg1P.png
iqqnG.png
realised i missed the "type" for mages. It is offensive/defensive depending on path you choose

Map updates:
JOK0N.png
hlxn4.png
uvgex.png
RwO2M.png
ojT1B.png

ZxOm.png
L1H3h.png

Last edited:
Bump, Screens added

Beta: Closed

Last edited:
Bump, still recruiting beta testers!

Currently have 4!

It looks really nice... Too bad I'm already busy making my own server or I would join the beta.

@up Thanks and shame, keep in touch tho, you may be interested :p

Will do, thanks for the interest.

Recommended owner & server. We need 13 more guys, join it!

Last edited:
Ok, i'll put you down anyway :)

Also: Beta is aimed to begin in a week or so. Once i finish semi-mapping the rest of the continent, i will open for 48 hours. I would give more info but for example EXP rate is irrelavent since i edited xmls of all monsters involved, currently i have been testing experience from monsters and there is also a ROOK boss :p That requires a team, it is the voodoo cult's god; ZUTU KATUM. He has 1250hp, heals between 10 and 50 every now and again. And has combo's! However, doesn't hit very high! Has cool rewards also :)

Other updates: Some new npc characters have been added.

Flyn,
Patrick
Lyon
and Luxina

Will not release any information about them as of yet :p

Here are the vocations:

Warrior -> Knight
Sorcerer -> Wizard
Monk -> Spiritualist
Rogue -> Hunter

All with the opportunity to seek a "tainted" or "pure" Path.
For example: Once you have 2nd promotion as a knight, you can choose with your guild master whether to learn the skills of the dark or the holy. Choosing dark you become a Dark Crusader, or holy you become a Holy Templar.

Spoiler: Ravanamere is the largest city, and most of the quests on your journey will begin from here.

Keep in touch for updates

I'm interested in joining the Beta, RPG servers always interested me :)

I dislike the idea about the half-orc thing

Dragons and Demons are sort of "magical creatures" which you would ascend to. But becoming a half-orc makes me think of some sort of mutation. Just my opinion, but I would prefer undead instead of orc

Moreover I would suggest that the hunter vocation shouldn't be a pure archer if you had that in mind. Paladins would be boring if they didn't have their spells and semi knight skills

Anyway I'd like to sign up for a beta spot

kind regards
Korviarslet

@aryak hunter isn't pure archer, hence ROGUE is the prevocation; having dual weapons but being knives etc

The half orc is a melee based with health boosts and orc magic (shamans etc)
Dragon would be more mana, and spell based.
Drag and orc would be balanced, so mages would prefer drag n melee/ranged orcs.

Demon was for the pro RPGers as the quest path for this race would be much much longer and harder as you have to travel to the underworld into hell and sleigh the devil himself to extract his soul. And grants mana/hp bonuses plus spells etc.

HOWEVER, i may make it Half angel, demon and elf. Or something similar as the story involved angels and demons.

:p

Regardless, thanks for suggestions and/or thoughts.

And all signed :)

Look forward in seeing you :)

Still room for more, max of 20 :D

Last edited:
Well yeah... but I meant that I think orc doesn't fit among the other races. Ascend to half-demon or half-dragon, but ascend to half-orc? Isn't right in my head since demons and dragons are powerful magical creatures while orcs are humanoids

I like the idea of two paths (pure & tainted) but don't think the races fit in very well with that

You could have a common basevocation for mages and with many paths to choose from, like this for instance

............/Heretic -> Possessed Heretic
...........|Necromancer -> Lich
Mage... |Sorcerer -> Master Sorcerer
...........|Druid -> Elder Druid
............\Cleric -> Holy Cleric

But if you only want vocations who mandatorily choose one of the two paths (pure & tainted) I think that the same guild master shouldn't teach both holy and dark magic, since the way I understand it the OT has sort of an "angels vs demons" theme. And I guess that there is conflict between these two factions

I'm sceptical of a custom client. Custom sprites are rarely as good as rl tibia and most people are too lazy and would prefer not to download a custom client. I wouldn't recommend it but I will see during the beta testing

Races act as a new promotion. All the tainted etc do is give access to certain spells, and the Guild master doesn't just teach you he begins the quest where you go your "certain" way to get the spells, so tainted: underworld, blessed/holy: Heavens.

And your vocation idea may be used a bit, its nice, but that many choices will be too much i think i'll just stick to the tainted/blessed.

And you are correct with the conflict. But there is conflict between all races if you read the story ;)

Also the half blood quest/sub race isn't accessible until level 250. So far from the beta test aspect. Also it isn't fully scripted yet :p

And not ALL sprites are custom, only the odd few (just is a variation really) and i understand why you are sceptical but it is 9.31 and therefore alot of ipchangers do not have that function other than the likes of otlands ipchanger made by talaturen (spellin..meh)

Just wait and see ;)

In the beta you will be mainly testing the rook and semi rook/ zombie island :D which i'm sure people will like.

And eventually those that get to main, will test the few quests and features accessible in the mainland as not all will be finished, hence the beta. (which aim is to build publicity whilst members and potential players get a 'sneak peak' at the server and test so i get feedback on what to add/change/fix.

Regards

EDIT:
Now officially a trainstation in Ravanamere which will have direct links to the major cities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump,

Added Ghostly to the beta

9 more places available :D

Remember, all beta testers will receive unique reward when the public version is released.

Also counting on your suggestions and/or feedback from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back