• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both added, i intend to get alot done this weekend so be prepared for updates, and hopefully the server is nearing its time for the beta release ;) Stay tuned.

Sorry man, yes sure :D
The vocations board shall be posted soon along with some sneak peaks at map :)

As promised:
Vocations Table
(only basic vocations are done, will complete asap)
TS4V.png

1FUgP.png
lVg1P.png
iqqnG.png

Map screenshots (ingame) will be shown later. Thanks for your patience.

Regards

EDIT: OMFG FML! just realised i missed the "type" for mages. It is offensive/defensive.

These are the main classes, however you get classes by being promoted (the choice within classes is whether you become "tainted" or "divine").

So promotions such as Ranger -> Hunter -> Tracker -> Legendary Huntsman. But before you jump the gun and start saying "oh no, not another 10000 promotions.. Lame:/"

Ranger-> hunter is standard promotion and is available to begin (as a quest) right off of the boat to the mainland; you have to do a few tasks to prove your worth and rank up in the rangers guild. Once a Hunter, you have to reach level 40 to go for the Tracker title, yet this requires the king's blessing which you will find yourself among a quest of choice.. Once spoken to the king "about an evil force" you go back to your guild master to be given the option to help the evil or destroy it -> each path will lead you to become either Tainted or Divine.

Among completion of all the Main city quests and the Storyline quest barr 1 or 2 missions, you can claim the title of a "Legendary Huntsman" and gain access to the guild's crypt full of secrets :p

Not reveiling more than that..

Regards

Wanna sign up for beta? ;) 1 spot left :D

Yes sure.

Beta is now closed

Well truth is, i haven't had word from my scripter to almost 2 weeks XD, i have added zones into the zombie area for the "unlock new areas" part. Semi-done the underworld where the zombies emerged from (the graveyard ;p)

The normal rook is fully mapped- it's been sitting there for a while now XD need to add a few more npcs to it, and there is an area of rook that will possible be blocked off during the beta as it would require some heavy scripting for a quest. xD maybe we will do it idk. I hope i can make contact with my scripter asap to add the queens quest npcs to rookguard as they are done on his end.

Like i have always said i could do with another mapper and another scripter - possibly a spriter to speed up the process. Since this effectively is a one man project :s yet my scripter has helped on that side a bit.

I cannot give a release date per say, but i can guide you to a rough time (since my exams start on like the 17th of may) i will attempt to get it done before this, yet if not, my exams finish on the 28th of june. And If the beta is released then it will be a long term open beta whilst i update parts until the bulk of it is done then i will fully release. This long term beta would stay between you and the rest of the testers. So think of it like a private server for now. :)

Sorry i can't be of more assistance but i am really pushing for this to be ready.

Regards

P.s. if there is anybody that wants to help me develop this, regardless, story writers, scripters, mappers, etc please do get in contact we need all the help we can get. And what a better way to have a great server than to get the community involved. :)

Lmao? I don't mean any offense but did you steal that vocation table from necronia.... lol

Haha i have to admit i did but only because i was running out of time, once i do the layouts of all the vocations i will use my own, it was just to give u an idea. The table is only temporary and i don't mean any offence by it also.. I have done 3 more vocations, just need
to finish it and then use my own table and symbols :p since the symbols are on different layers *so i can change them* suppose it was kinda bad to do that but like i said temporary :)

Also there will be some more updates tomorrow.
regards.

As promised:
Vocations Table
(only basic vocations are done, will complete asap)
TS4V.png

1FUgP.png
lVg1P.png
iqqnG.png

Map screenshots (ingame) will be shown later. Thanks for your patience.

Regards

EDIT: OMFG FML! just realised i missed the "type" for mages. It is offensive/defensive.

i like this table seems balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back