• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally started some work on the dwarven mining city. Will show more rook updates tomorrow probably.

The picture is quite big so HERE is the link to the full size
8KyEu.png
Bump

Project is still on just very slow progress since i am preoccupied. Hopefully when i finish my current job with necronia i can focus a little bit more on this. I have done a lot client side for this however.. Working on something that is frustrating but unique and i'm sure you will all love it when i finish. I will show a little more progress in the next month so you have something to look at.. But as some may know, working alone is not easy. Nor efficient. Especially since i am focused on another team.

Keeping this thread alive.

-Note- I will post something soon.

Haven't been able to post an update (honestly i keep forgetting). As most people know i am mapping on necronia and that is where my dedication lies at the moment. But there is much to show you :)

Haven't been able to post an update (honestly i keep forgetting). As most people know i am mapping on necronia and that is where my dedication lies at the moment. But there is much to show you :)
show !

- - - Updated - - -