• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin forward to this ;)

@fokclown lol, should i sign you up?

@Damon sign you up?

@bruthus, done :)

Yea all those in the beta will be messaged

Bump anyone else interested

@ghost
Im in the us currently not at home in germany, but i think i could test a little , just send me client and connection info , would be cool, but cant promise

@Damon hmm Damon i wont sign you up, for your best interest. However, i can show you around the server after your back maybe, i dunno yet :p

Others= Signed, thanks for interest, hope to update server with some more npcs, etc for the "rook" area today

Keep in touch, the beta shall be soon.

Regards

Last edited:
Okay, im so sorry im busy ;(
Would be cool ig u later could show me around or when i msg u on msn?
Add me:
[email protected]

Bump

Anymore interested?

Also, if any of you are interested in joining our team, i need another mapper and possibly another scripter to get prepared for the beta and release faster :)

Regards

Sorry for no updates on the server...

Znote will be the hoster for our beta, and possibly our hoster permanantly.
The rook area is pretty much finished, the sub-rook/zombie area is about 80% finished.
Main continent is about 60% finished. However, during the beta only the first city will be used, along with the odd small villages etc for spawns.

I have almost finished the viking city which will be home to the main dragon spawn on the server, along with many bandits, rogue vikings, etc.

Npcs have been added to rook, subrook and main, still more to come.

Keep in touch :)

Also still spaces for the beta.

Suppose i'm going to bump this, literally no updates since the last bump, but hoping to add and test some more NPCs today or tomorrow along with map updates.

Keep in touch :)

Also there are still places free for the beta.

And if anyone is interested, you can join the project team.

Mapper: Me, could do with another.
Spriter: Me, could do with another but isn't urgent, since not many custom sprites will feature within the beta.
Scripter: Madlander and need another.
Hoster for the beta: Znote

Regards

I was hoping to get the bulk of it done last week, but i guess not everythign goes to plan. We are currently a two man team (me, and scripter) :- also with znote now hosting for the beta aswell.

So development is kinda slow since i have my A2 Exams closing in. The beta will last for just over 2 days, and will close but there will be another beta following with a 2 week difference etc. All accounts will remain the same until full release (in which reset occurs, but players etc will stay)- so i can reward you your unique items :D.

I don't want to give an actual date, since there is no guarentee it will be up then and i don't want to disappoint.

My realistic views would be atleast 2 weeks at the pace we currently are going, however the map for the beta is pretty much complete in most areas. So; this is a BIG IF!, IF we get the bulk of scripting and mapping done in the next 2 weeks. The beta will be the following few days.

The focus now, is on the quests and quest npcs. After that, just a few more scripts and the server should be pretty much ready.

Okay, nice!
hope it'll be soon :)
I'll follow your thread carefully from now :D

^don't be so sure, the vocations are different to what you know of from real tibia.
Nearer the time of release i'll post the stats of vocations with detailed information etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back