• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exola [ENG] [8.6] [x3] Massively Customised & Unique Project

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
This is the project discussion thread, all other threads will be linked below. I AM ALSO NOW MAKING SPRITES :D

Exola: Live A Legacy

Client: 8.6
Exp Rate: x3
IP:​

A Long Time Ago, Long Before Otland, Open Tibia And Even Official Tibia Began. A Time When Being A Troll Meant Something Other Than Being An ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ****. It Meant Actually Being A Troll! As In Being All Ugly And Massive With Your Uglyness And Massiveness! Anyway, There Was A World Waiting For History To Be Written. A World That Was Peaceful. Well Guess What? Now It Isn't!

Wars Erupted From Even The Most Civilised And Peaceful Of Nations; From Monks Killing Sheep To Demons Killing Frogs! Termination Of Project Exola Was Imminent!

The Gods Felt Disappointed And Frustrated! A Suggestion Was Made To Terminate Project Exola! But The Prophecy Fortold Of A Being Pure Of Heart And Mind! The Gods Could Only Judge The Current And Past State Of Humanity, Orcanity, Trollanity, And So On. But A Decision Was Made! The Gods Were To Carry Project Exola On! Under The Condition That No Guidence Or Aid Came From Them. It Was To Be Left For The 'anity's (humanity, orcanity, etc etc) To Decide Its Own Fate! The Gods Stated That They Will Return One Day! The Day When The 'anity's Can Prove Purity!

This Started Wars Between All Races Of All Kinds. Ethnicities, 'anity's, All Sorts( ̶I̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶G̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶s̶!̶ ̶J̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶!̶ ̶G̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶N̶o̶ ̶S̶o̶u̶l̶s̶!̶ ̶J̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶A̶g̶a̶i̶n̶!̶ !) To Persue A Selfish Commitment To Make Only Their Particular Race The Only Left To Enforce Global Purity! (Almost Like That Guy From The Future According To This, But Our Past In Reality... You Know... Hitler!)

During This "seige" Of The 'anity's, A Potential "pure" Being Of Soul And Mind Is Born Every Day! And It Could Be You!​

Join Exola! Live The Legacy!

100% Custom Spells Including Lots Of Custom Features
100% Custom Map
Custom & Edited Monsters
100% Custom NPCs
Custom Minigames & Events
Lots More, Stay tuned For More Info

My First Set: Dark Crusader Set:
Rumour has it these mighty crusaders had their equipment made from Dragonite Titanium and their blades being made from magically bounded carbon! People are free to use these sprites as they wish, i don't really care, so what if they wont be unique to my server!? Surely it is worth something of value if you log on to a random server and see your own work!

Helmet.png

armor.png

Legs.png

boots.png

kite-1.png

Blade.png

DAGGER.png

santasword.png

swords.png

gvfsd.png

Hand cannon, *assassin's creed had one so shhh periodic trolls! ;)*
handcannon.png

My hunter's hood, will probably edit this so its smoother
hood-1.png

My first wand attempt, suppose it's no different to swords, etc but i guess it has more detail (or not!? It's harder than melee weapons tho!)
wand.png

Is it a sword!? is it the avenger!? No! it's an avanger!! :O ;) btw i made all these from scratch, i just adopted the avenger theme.
avanger.png

shield4.png

dagger2.png

hunter2.png

Exola Recruitment Thread
My spriting thread where my favourite creations will be used on my project.

Future Other Links

Last edited:
Edited: Changed the pictures, so therefore yayaya look at my sprites!

Last edited:
Noticed Tree Bugs In Last Screen, Will Sort Something For That Out In Future.

Please do not type like that anymore. There is no reason to start every word with a capital letter, and it is very annoying to read text written this way.

Good luck with your project. ;)

Haha, ok mate, i'm just used to holding shift when i type new words. I'll try to stop it.

Last edited:
BUMP People check out application thread, need help.

EDIT: So i don't double post, here are some new ingame images... *and before some trolls start saying "autoborder!!!!" the only thing i've used autoborder for is water and the sand for now. All these pics are not complete, its just work in progress.. ok.

This is above temple *oracle* Named: Angel of life, in my server, once i create npc it will be on square above book :p

Oracle.png

Ingame pic of blacksmith
Blacksmith.png

Bazaar *there will also be a chance to haggle prices from 5-25% discount.. chance increases with level.*
Shops.png

and bam

palace.png

Last edited:
@Ghost As I said before spriting has nothing to do with copying other peoples work and colour it yourself, especially when the sprites are owned by a server wich the thread clearly says. You need to learn how to make your own designs, that's the hardest trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
yh i know, that was just practice as you now know, i removed my recreation of your sprite, its fine.

100% custom map and 100% custom spells sounds fun.

100% custom vocations would be the best tho! Keep it going

Thanks, am really trying hard lol

Still recruiting for team,

The map will be the main continent then release, and updates will add overseas areas etc...

Also It will probably be a custom client due to the sprites :)

And regarding the vocations there will be:

Warrior
Ranger
Monk
Mage

There will be, once final promotion and level 150 is reached, you can begin the half blood quest, where the are 3 races to choose from, each giving unique bonuses and spells!

Half demon: Mana bonuses, immunity to fire and 25% protection from death, Mixed spells
Half orc: Health bonuses, Shielding bonus', Offensive Spells only
Half dragon: Small hp, and mp bonuses, 25% fire reduced, Faster speed, summon special dragons ;), etc

Rook is now completed, will release screenshots soon

Keep tuned,

Thats all folks ;)

Sounds awesome. Progress this far? You think this will be up to play anytime soon? :p

Hmm i cannot guarentee a date, but there will be a beta with what i have to date on 10/03/12 11:00 GMT
*keep in mind*
All will be reset prior to full release.
The 100% custom items will more likely be like 80-90% but the majority of obtainable items will be custom, as for the spells, they will be under a different system to what you would expect.
No haste spells, instead you enchant your boots with a spell that only mages an do and can sell these to other players *higher the level of the enchanter the faster but there is a cap*
Healing spells are also different, but is still in ideas stages :)
Keep tuned.

Last edited:
Back