• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legends of the Dragonrealm

Venn

Reaction score
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prelude

The Vraad were the near-omnipotent wizards of Nimth. In their attempt to escape their dying world, they entered the Dragonrealm and became the ancestors of both drakes and humans.
Here our story begin.
We Takes on the character who lives in a land ruled by dragons - Dragonrealm!
In this beautiful and dangerous land, many adventures waiting for us.
Throughout ancient history and the passing of time, it had long been told that he would return, and the legend of his kind has not been seen amongst gentle folk for centuries, his name was North West Coast Ned and he was a Dragon Hunter. Some had said that he was once a powerful mage, others said that he must of had a far darker past, so now only those brave at heart shall enter.
The Dragonrealm ... for all your treasures long forgotten not such a distant past.

Details

Legend
1.General Information
2.Prelude
3.Webside
4.World Map
5.Vocations
6.Futures

General Information

Server Status: offline
Addres: dragonrealm.tk
Map: Dragonrealm
Server: The Forgotten Server 0.4
Experiance Rat: Stages
Owner: Venn

Online: 30.09.2011 ALPHA TESTS
Homepage: www.dragonrealm.tk
Map Type: custom
Version: 9.1
Skills Rat: low
Coutry: Poland

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
11vhzs6.gif

Unique Webside

• Nice looking, clean, perfect for all internet browsers.
  • Very well designed.
  • User-friendliness - colors makes things very easy for those who can't see colors properly.

Custom Map
  • 100% Custom and Unique Map.
  • RPG Climat Map - makes game more fun and attractive.
  • Custom Hunting Places - discovering new unknown places makes the game becomes more addictive.
  • Custom Towns.
  • Mapping Showoff.
  • Unique Quests.

Unique Vocations

Characters in Dragonrealm divide into vocations, i.e. characters professions. A characters vocation determine his characteristic in many ways. For instance, a meel vocations will quickly surpass any spellcaster in his fighting skills, while magic users such as shamans, mages or priests can advance their magic level further than any hunter or assassin can ever hope to reach. There are 7 vocations players can choose from once when creating character.
  • On the server, there are 7 different vocations of characters.
  • Each vocation has its own professions which allow players to use custom spells
  • Each proffesion got his own unique animated spells
  • Each vocation gain 2talents points at all 10's lvl advence which can be spread between talents
  • Talents do player heal faster or do moredamage

SHAMAN
Professions
  • Elemental - hp = 10, mana = 10
  • Restoration - hp = 5, mana = 25
Talents
  • Fulmination: increases damage done by your lava burst and flame strike spells.
  • Elemental Warding: increases damage done by your earthquake spell, and decreases its mana cost.
  • Reverberation: increases damage done by your chain lightning spell and decreases mana cost of lightning strike spell.
  • Resurgence: decreases mana cos of your light mending and mending spells.
  • Toughtness: increases your health points.
  • Revitalize: grants more mana points.
  • Typhoon: increases damage done by your earth strike and lightning strike spells.
MAGE
Professions
  • Elemental - hp = 5, mana = 30
Talents
  • Invocation: increases damage done by your elemental strike and arcane strike.
  • Slow: decreases mana cost of paralyzing shout.
  • Arcane Barrage: decreases mana cost of arcane barrage spell and increases its damage.
  • Ignite: your fire spells may burn your foe.
  • Pyromaniac: increases damage done by your fire blast spell and increases its combat area.
  • Permafrost: your blizzard may slow the foe.
  • Shatter: grants more mana points.
  • Piercing ice: increases damage done by your frost strike spell and reduces its mana cost.
PALADIN
Professions
  • Holy - hp = 10, mana = 25
  • Retribution - hp = 10, mana = 5
  • Redemption - hp = 15, mana = 5
Talents
  • Clarity: your healing spells may return half of mana used.
  • Godspeed: increases damage done by your holy blast and holy strike spells.
  • Conviction: your berserk spell may double its damage.
  • Toughtness: increases health points.
  • Daybreak: grants more mana points.
  • Divinity: increases healing done by holy wave and decreases its mana cost.
  • Crusade: increases damage done by your berserk and fierce berserk spells.
  • Repentance: your crusader strike has bigger combat area.
PRIEST
Professions
  • Shadow -hp = 10, mana = 25
  • Discipline - hp = 10, mana = 25
Talents
  • Evangelism: your penance spell lasts longer.
  • Rapture: increases healing done by your light healing spell.
  • Grace: grants more mana points.
  • Chakra: you have chance to summon additional archangel while casting summon archangel spell.
  • Darkness: increases death damage done.
  • Silence: reduces mana cost of summon ghoul army spell by half.
  • Phantasm: your cursed blast, death strike and mind blast may strike your foe second time with fire damage.
  • Masochism: your necrotic blast has bigger combat area and slightly higher damage.
WARRIOR
Professions
  • Fury - hp = 10, mana = 10
  • Arms - hp = 15, mana = 5
HUNTER
Professions
  • Archer - hp = 15, mana = 10
  • Assassin - hp = 10, mana = 15
DRUID
Professions
  • Restoration - hp = 5, mana = 35
  • Feral = hp - 15, mana = 10
Talents
  • Naturalist: increases the healing area of healing rain spell.
  • Perseverance: increases healing done by healing touch spells.
  • Tree of Life: grants more mana points.
  • Revitalize: your rejuvenation spell cast instantly heals the target.
  • Furor: increases health points.
  • Berserk: reduces mana cost of fericoius bite.
  • Pulverize: increases damage done by swipe spell.
  • Stampede: reduces mana cost of feral strike and increases its damage.

Unique Futures

Reputation System

Players are ranked in their life patch. They recive reputation points (-) or (+) for actions and decision they make. Then they are good or evil. For ranks players get custom outfits and benefits!

Talents System
Talents are to upgrade spells. F.e. better healing, more damage, double damage with new elementa, bigger combat area, new things (paralyze and so on)

Class System

Classes can be changed, each class has its unique spells and changes your specification (healing, dps, tank) in a battle field, also affects your mana and hp
6xwzt0.png

Professions System
When you use a tool on selected item, and your skill of f.e. mining is > than required skill of item it destroys item and give you loot, then in 2 minutes item creates the same item in the same place but for a period of 5 minutes it is not mineable.
  • engeneering
  • leatherworking
  • tailoring
  • blacksmithing
34dn7y8.png

Hunger System

That means, when reaches 100% hunger player will loseing hp

Bounty Hunters System

Money are taken automatically and who kill victim, he gain the prize

Upgrade System

That means, players can upgrade their weapons and equipment adding to items extra attack or defens as well armor or custom stats.
Customs stats mnd that item will increas player health regen or mana as well will add some skill points.

Last edited:
1. Seems cool. Only thing i dont like is what skull thing seems confusing to me but never the less it sounds creative.
2. I like the map its big, plenty of towns, lotsa secret stuff could be going on ^.^
3. As for ideas.. Hmm instead of buying addons you could work for them OR maybe i cant remember but there was an Ot i played that in order for you to get a certain addon
you had to find an object and right click it to get a specific addon.. for example there wasa hidden dragon cave and when you right clicked a fire basin i think it was you gained the citizen outfit (only first addon)
I'd help but all i can really do is map and just being a normal helping GM that sort of thing
well best of luck if it ever comes out. id give it a try ;D

I like the first one. not sure about second because what if you are a pally? and you want barbarian.
you have the general idea, just gotta fit them so as not to make the knight voc be the only one to get the barbarian addon
but yea, would be cool if something like this made ;D

omg.. ;O

dont touch the skull system ;S
uhh i like addons for items they give like a trading enviroment,
no rook ;S
its boring to me and unnesesary ;S

srry for my english ;S
PD add a jungle area and a snow area :D

Skull system sounds retarded, either leave it in or take it out, it shouldn't be changed to something else that does nothing but make it look different, it's pointless.

Everything (from information provided) else looks fine, i'd also leave out rook system unless there are game features that should be explained, eg Ingame mining system/crafting system, if this is the case, make rook quests for them, but make it so after completing the quests you get a good amount of exp, so rook isn't just a grind to # level just to leave it.

Edit: I stopped looking at advertisements/OTlists in general because of the amount of crap that's there, this looks good, so could you possibly PM me the info/site when you decide to host it? :$

I like the webpage. Its simple, and altogether the ot seems pretty cool.

Finally a good custom server I've been looking for. But I'm not getting my hopes up because more than half of these kind of servers never work out.

Back