• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Treasura 8.0 Development thread REBALANCED long term x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchoolBoy

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
1707410837314.png
Treasura is trying to replicate the old tibia 8.0 days with extra features which make the game way more enjoyable. You will find few hidden custom quests that adhere to Tibia's lore.

GENERAL INFO
  • Real Map 8.0
  • All Rates x1
  • No Training Monks
  • No Tasks
  • Blessings 10k each
  • Blessings protect against the loss of experience, and an Amulet of Loss (AOL) must be worn.
  • Promotion 20k
  • Frags:RS: 3 per 24h, 5 per 7 days, 10 per 30 daysBan: 6 per 24h, 10 per 7 days, 20 per 30 daysFrag disappear: 1 per 24hBan duration: 7 days
  • Housing auction system on the website
  • Fluids and Runes without stacking

1707417387808.pngDifferences from classic 8.0:

• Removed Experience Bonus from premium stamina
  • Share Experience without profession bonuses
  • Monster dead bodies are pushed immediately upon death
  • Slower stamina regeneration
  • Weakened tombs on Ankh, to prevent excessive power gaming by mages on Great Fireball (GFB)
  • Thunder Hammer instead of bear during the Annihilator quest

1707417290595.pngPremium Benefits:
  • Purchase of premium spells
  • Sailing with ships/carpets
  • Ability to purchase a house
  • Ability to purchase promotions
  • Additional premium outfits
  • Possibility of having addons
  • Ability to sleep in beds
  • No premium stamina XP bonus
Item Shop:
  • Premium in the form of an item
1707417408843.pngRules:
  • Prohibited: botting, multi-clienting, macros, playing on multi clients simultaneously = permanent ban for all of these offenses.
  • If a permanent ban is issued, it means the team thoroughly analyzed the situation, and there is no possibility of an unban.
  • The rest of the rules are listed on the website in the Rules section; it's worth reading.The team currently consists of 3 admins and 2 community managers who will be overseeing. We have several methods and systems for checking bots.

Custom:
  • Some quests are already completed but will be added only at the official launch to avoid spoilers during testing.
  • Completed quests / Tibian myths
  • Added custom quests respecting Tibian lore
  • Rookgaard and Main are being developed

Open beta:
We plan to conduct open beta tests this Saturday, February 10th.
for more details 1707417470838.pngJOIN DISCORD

REBALANCED STUFF

In our pursuit of establishing a long-term server, we've implemented various adjustments to ensure longevity. Consequently, several aspects have been adjusted to slow down progression, reminiscent of the challenges encountered in the early days of Tibia gaming. We want the game to largely rely on players making runes and selling them, much like it was in Tibia 7.4.

1707416936623.pngThe new price of mana fluid and the amount of mana provided:
MANA FLUID
mana
: 50-150, price: 55 gp -> 100 gp

Issue: One mana fluids gives from 50 to 150 mana points (averaging 100 mana), with a mana fluid price of 55 gp. With such a price for mana fluids in Tibia version 8.0, a "mort hur" costs 165gp worth of manas, providing free experience and easy profit. We want to prevent this by increasing the price of mana fluids and adjusting the amount of mana they provide, following the cost of "mort hur" for mana fluids in Tibia 7.4.
Tibia 7.4: In version 7.4, mana fluids yield from 25 to 75 mana points (averaging 50 mana), and their cost in the shop is 100gp. "Mort hur" consumes 250 mana points, so its cost for mana potions is 500gp.
1707425849188.pngLIFE FLUID
price 60gp and gives 60 health
1707418724514.pngLIFE RING
mana
: 1600, price 900 gp -> 1.640 gp
calculations in manafluids:
  • classic 8.0: 16x55(mana fluid price)_= 880
  • our: 16x100(mana fluid price)_______= 1.600

1707418736159.pngRING OF HEALING
mana
: 1800, price 2.000 gp -> 3.560 gp
  • classic 8.0: 18x55(mana fluid price)_= 990 gp
  • our: 18x100(mana fluid price)_______= 1.800 gp

1707418746374.pngSOFT BOOTS
mana
: 28800, price 10.000 gp -> 20.000 gp
  • classic 8.0: 288x55(mana fluid price)_= 15.840 gp
  • our: 288x100(mana fluid price)_______= 28.800 gp

MANA REGEN: (no changes from classic 8.0)
Knight/EK__
2 mana/ 6 sec
Paladin_____2 mana/4 sec RP 2 mana/3 sec
Druid_______2 mana/3 sec ED 2 mana/2 sec
Sorcerer____2 mana/3 sec MS 2 mana/2 sec

1707416809408.pngnew NPC runes price list:
'light magic missile'____price = 40 -> 80,____count = 5,
'poison field'__________price = 65 -> 130,___count = 3,
'antidote'_____________price = 65 -> 130,___count = 1,
'fire field'_____________price = 85 -> 170,___count =3,
'intense healing'_______price = 95 -> 190,___count = 1,
'destroy field'_________price = 45 -> 90,____count = 3,
'heavy magic missile'__price = 125 -> 250,__count = 5,
'energy field'__________price = 125 -> 250,__count =3,
'ultimate healing'______price = 175 -> 350,__count = 1,
'convince creature'____price = 80 -> 160,___count = 1,
'great fireball'_________price =180 -> 360,___count = 2,
'fireball'______________price = 95 -> 190,___count = 3,
'chameleon'__________price = 210 -> 420,__count = 1,
'fire bomb'___________price = 235 -> 470,__count = 2,
'poison wall'__________price = 210 -> 420,__count = 4,
'explosion'___________price = 250 -> 500,__count = 3,
'fire wall'_____________price = 245 -> 490,__count = 4,
'sudden death'_______price = 325 -> 650,___count = 1,
'energy wall'_________price = 340 -> 680,___count = 4,
'envenom'___________price = 130 -> 260,___count = 3,
'desintegrate'________price = 80 -> 160,____count = 3,
'poison bomb'________price = 170 -> 340,__count = 2,
'soulfire'_____________price = 210 -> 420,__count = 2,
'energy bomb'________price = 325 -> 650,__count = 2,
'magic wall'__________price = 350 -> 700,__count = 3,
'animate dead'_______price = 375 -> 750,__count = 1,
'paralyze'____________price = 700 -> 1400, count = 1,

Paladin changes:
1707416827568.pngspears:

spear:____________price: 10 -> 20, chance to break = 3% (leaves the same)
royal spear:_______price: 15 -> 70, chance to break = 4% (leaves the same)
hunting spear:_____price:_________,chance to break = 4% (leaves the same)
enchanted spear:__price: 350 mana (The cost in mana fluids in classic 8.0 was around 192gp. After our mana fluids change, the cost is 700gp!), chance to break = 4% (leaves the same)

We want the price of the royal spear to be similar to the price of bolts. This way, it would be profitable for paladins to hunt both on bolts and royal spears.
The royal spear was relatively cheap in Tibia 8.0 compared to bolts, hence the drastic change in price.
example:
  • 30 royal spear for 3000 gold gives around 750 hits
  • 750 bolts will cost 3750 gold
1707417141464.pngassassin star price: 100 -> 250

1707416840517.pngammo:
arrow______price: 2
bolt________price: 3 -> 4
power bolt__price: 7 -> 18

1707416853592.pngsmall stones
small stones chance to break = 3% -> 7%

Now we've tested the stones, and after about 60 minutes of hunting apes as 50 paladin, we obtained 122 stones. On average, let's say we loot 2 stones per minute. So, in 1 hour, you can loot around 120 stones.
During 10 hours of hunting apes, you can loot approximately 1200 stones:
  • With a 33% break chance, that's 3600 hits, allowing for 2 hours of skill training.
  • With a 20% break chance, that's 6000 hits, allowing for 3 hours and 20 minutes of skill training.
  • With a 10% break chance, that's 12000 hits, allowing for 6 hours and 20 minutes of skill training.
  • With a 7% break chance, that's 17136 hits, allowing for 9 hours and 12 minutes of skill training.
  • With a 3% break chance, that's 24000 hits, allowing for 22 hours and 8 minutes of skill training (as it was in the real Tibia 8.0).

Last edited:
so a mentally ill version of 7.4 with newer sprites and nerfed mages aka knight ots?
When will they learn.

I really like the old style of game, after all, I started on Tibia at the time of 7.4, but I dare say that nowadays, I don't think it's worth putting up a server as hardcore as this previous configuration, players don't have as much time to spend. If you dedicate yourself, I understand that the idea is to make things difficult, but it doesn't have to be impossible to the point where players dedicate hours and lose in just one death. Well, I'm not going to play, but I would like to leave this idea behind, after all, the old guard of Tibia today is essentially made up of people over 30 years old who have work and families and not so much time to dedicate to a game, of course you will still have possible players who have time and availability, but I believe that a balanced server in terms of less time x more reward is the best bet nowadays, it is not necessary for the player to kill a rat and get level 100, but let us agree that we should give players the possibility of faster access to the game's highest level content.

Well, I just wanted to bring this idea, because I still love the old Tibia, but I know that such a hardcore proposal may not be the best approach.

good luck!

I really like the old style of game, after all, I started on Tibia at the time of 7.4, but I dare say that nowadays, I don't think it's worth putting up a server as hardcore as this previous configuration, players don't have as much time to spend. If you dedicate yourself, I understand that the idea is to make things difficult, but it doesn't have to be impossible to the point where players dedicate hours and lose in just one death. Well, I'm not going to play, but I would like to leave this idea behind, after all, the old guard of Tibia today is essentially made up of people over 30 years old who have work and families and not so much time to dedicate to a game, of course you will still have possible players who have time and availability, but I believe that a balanced server in terms of less time x more reward is the best bet nowadays, it is not necessary for the player to kill a rat and get level 100, but let us agree that we should give players the possibility of faster access to the game's highest level content.

Well, I just wanted to bring this idea, because I still love the old Tibia, but I know that such a hardcore proposal may not be the best approach.

good luck!
Actually there is a lot of servers where you can get access to highest level content and these servers die after one month.
Looking on opposite side you can check as good example - Tibiantis. It's hardcore game and after 4 years there is still a lot of people and what is important it's "unique player" - not bot. This server is it's a little bit different than 7.4 because of new access to Svargrond so there is some kind of XP boost. That way I would like say that xp should be decreased to ~0.8 for >100 levels. I think good idea for people with less time is stamina system but still depends how it works because in RL Tibia it didn't work properly in my opinion.

Looking forward about items topic. This is also something what should be covered and take into account. Some quests like Black Knight are too easy to get crown set. In my opinion also PH should be nerfed a little bit. Apes create too much profit, Hydra drop it's also overkilled and create supply/demand issue - I would say money from monster should stay with x1 but items drop should be 0.5x.

If administration will follow the rules and don't boost "streamers" or any group of people then this server can be really longterm. Basically everything depends of administration and In my opinion they should be out of game(no normal characters).

Waiting for open beta tests... Hopefully there won't be too much "new" changes.

Inappropriate Behavior

good luck!
How come you became a "Senior Support Team Member" being this clueless?

How come you became a "Senior Support Team Member" being this clueless?
Sorry, I'm going to apologize and stop giving my opinion, I didn't know that my position on the support forum didn't allow me to give my opinion on other matters.

I never told you to shut up, you are manipulating right now.

I was genuinely curious how someone who didn't see a successful x1 server* made it to this position.
By saying essentially made up of people over 30 years old who have work and families and not so much time to dedicate to a game you sound like a pedestrian who spends most of his online time asking for free items.

I am sorry if you feel hurt but that's just how it looks from the standpoint of someone that heard this naive argumentation countless times - you are better off knowing it.
And you better know that there is harm in your naive discouragement attempt - thus I called your actions clueless.

*like the one in this thread, so get your shit together if you want to call offtop

Last edited:

I was genuinely curious how someone who didn't see a successful x1 server* made it to this position.
By saying essentially made up of people over 30 years old who have work and families and not so much time to dedicate to a game you sound like a pedestrian who spends most of his online time asking for free itens.

I am sorry if you feel hurt but that's just how it looks from the standpoint of someone that heard this naive argumentation countless times - you are better off knowing it.
And you better know that there is harm in your naive discouragement attempt - thus I called your actions clueless.

*like the one in this thread, so get your shit together if you want to call offtop
Yup. There will always be successful servers no matter whether its x1, x999 etc. The factors that make it successful are time, effort, marketing, teamwork and many more.

And games are games, players should be rewarded for time spent. Yes, the userbase overall is getting older and people do have less time, but there is still a large amount of players who put in an adequate amount of time.

@OldSchoolBoy Good luck in your project!

You have a good concept, good luck. What about mechanics? Can we have a showoff of mechanics that currently exist and which does not?

What do you mean with?
  • Rookgaard and Main are being developed
What will happen to Rookgaard?

By saying essentially made up of people over 30 years old who have work and families and not so much time to dedicate to a game you sound like a pedestrian who spends most of his online time asking for free items.

I never said it was supposed to make the game easier to the point where in 1 hour you can gain 100 levels

I also never said that it won't have players, in fact I just said that the ideal, due to there being many players with a high age and a lot of commitment, was just to give access to high content a little faster, and you know very well that this Is it possible even if the server is 1x and I'm not saying it to make it easier to level up, no, I myself love the 1x server, I produce mine here quietly as a personal hobby in my free time from work

the fact is: he made a big nerf to mana, which will cause runes to take longer to produce, reducing the supply and with high demand from knights and paladins for runes, apart from the mage runes... see that a UH costs 350gp, so a BP on the NPC will cost 7k, do you think there is a possibility that this rune will cost around 3k a BP on the market or do you think the value will be higher, remembering that despite being 8.0, the game will copy the 7.4 style...

This server will definitely reach its target audience, and I never had any doubts about that and I never said it would go wrong, I just said that the ideal was not to make everything so impossible, or do you really think that these changes in mana won't have any consequences? in the way players acquire levels and resources?

That's why I said "players aged 30 or over who work and have a family", does this player have 10 hours a day to get skills, level up and make good money to have runes and potions and go to good hunting places? Or will he become an eternal rotworm/dwarf hunter?

and I did not and would never feel offended by arguments on the internet, the problem with your comment was that it did not add anything, it just questioned my position on the forum and how I achieved it simply because I gave my opinion

First of all
Thank you very much for the great interest. In the last week, over 500 users have joined our Discord server 1707673002425.png last week!

@highsanta
We already have prepared changes that also affect the balance of knights. I will provide more information soon

@mano368
I understand that the server is not tailored for every player. We want to focus on originality, come up with something new by creating a hardcore 8.0 server version.

@Jonathewise
Currently, the server is hosted in the EU. However, we are considering moving the host to NA before the official server release. This will largely depend on the interest of players from regions other than the EU.

@iNux
Rookgaard will be developed. A quest for the Spike Sword will be added. Additionally, we have prepared other enhancements that will impact gameplay on Rookgaard.

other topics
Thank you all for the great response and many suggestions regarding the mana balance. After careful consideration, we have revisited the mana balance and implemented some adjustments.

Update in mana balance:
We have decided to restore the value of mana given by mana fluids, rings, and soft boots as it was in the classic version 8.0. We are aware that this could affect the balance of magical professions in terms of PvP. However, as for the price, it is still maintained at the cost of 2gp for 1 mana and similarly for rings and soft boots. Additionally, there have been changes in the prices of life rings and rings of healing.

mana fluid:
mana: 50-150, price: 55 gp -> 200 gp

life ring:
mana: 1600, price 900 gp -> 3.120 gp
- classic 8.0: 16x55(mana fluid price) = 880
- our: 16x200(mana fluid price) = 3200

ring of healing:
mana: 1800, price 2.000 gp -> 7.250 gp
- classic 8.0: 18x55(mana fluid price) = 990 gp
- our: 18x200(mana fluid price) = 3.600 gp

soft boots:
mana: 28800, price 10.000 gp -> 40.000 gp
- classic 8.0: 288x55(mana fluid price) = 15.840 gp
- our: 288x200(mana fluid price) = 57.600 gp

The chance of these items dropping from monsters like banshee, lich etc. has been reduced 3 times.

Last edited:
I would suggest removing souls to allow people to make runes and remove runes from being sold by the NPC because eventually, people will have enough gold to just buy from the store, and the beauty of people selling runes to each other will disappear.

Personally I dont like few things, expensive mana and runes - there wont be that great tombs like its on tibiantis, so wont you create knight and paladin ots by it? Where are some advantages of playing mage? UE? Everyone will have hotkey with uh, its not great anymore.
Time to make runes will take longer becouse we will have to gather soulpoints on makers, its also just fail. More likely would delete soul points to wakeup market and trade of runes instead of making it harder! Would just somehow cut ability of having XXXX bedmages for example minimum of 20 chars over lvl 50 to get it or smth (you should think of something)_.
-4k for bp manas is bullshit (!!!), mages were using tonnes of backpacks, if server will be hard with exp 1x and low loot rate nobody gonna use ewaves that easy, price could be higher but not 4x higher lol
-no protection zones on boat is also bullshit, gathering for fights on boats were part of the game, boattraps are just MISTAKE of version 7.4

Hello everyone,
Thanks a load for all your opinions and arguments.
We have finally found a solution that we agree with for the moment.

This is how we see the rebalance configuration:
Manafluid = 100 gp
Runes = x2 more expensive then on 8.0
RS = 70 gp
ASS = 250 gp
Bolts = 1gp more expensive then on 8.0
Loot = Less then x1 for few monsters (it will be between x0.80 to x1 depending on the monsters)

This configuration will be set like that on closed tests, if everything is confirmed on them, you will see this configuration on open tests too.

Closed tests starts tomorrow evening.
After this we will know very fast when we can launch open tests for everyone.

Remember you can check this page to discover all differences with 8.0 classic tibia:
Whatsdifferent - Treasura.online (https://treasura.online/index.php?subtopic=whatsdifferent)

Best regards,
Treasura Team

Last edited:
Actually, in EU, but we are considering moving the host to NA before the official server release. It will depend on the interest from other regions.
Move NA, Canada/NY its the mid point for everyone including australians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back