• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal does NOT support donations to gameservers

christiandb

Reaction score
I just called them because last month 3 of my paypal accounts got blocked for simply no clear reason. They told me they recently changed their policy for gameservers because they think the payments are too risky and there are too many chargebacks. If you want to be sure your money won't be "stolen" by paypal for 180 days just transfer it to your bank account now.

Kind regards,

Chris~

Can a paypal script not be edited so that the money is being send as "Gift" lol? ;o

My donations are being sent as a gift, they don't care about it because all the money that is transfered to your account (no matter what, a donation, a payment or whatever) can be disputed.

Great! Now people will hopefully start to use some other service better than paypal.

NOOOOOO

Guess I'll have to donate legit now, dupe a few items, resell on diff accounts, profit!

Nah but really, FUCK PAYPAL.

If you make a lotta transactions online like I do, you'd know they suxxx, after your first time being limited, depending on the amount, you're like...hmm, okay, hope it doesn't happen again...AND THEN IT DOES

But really, what u nabz use over paypal? Alert? Liberty? BOTH GAY!

NOOOOOO

Guess I'll have to donate legit now, dupe a few items, resell on diff accounts, profit!

Nah but really, FUCK PAYPAL.

If you make a lotta transactions online like I do, you'd know they suxxx, after your first time being limited, depending on the amount, you're like...hmm, okay, hope it doesn't happen again...AND THEN IT DOES

But really, what u nabz use over paypal? Alert? Liberty? BOTH GAY!

Do you really think you made more transactions than me? LMAO

Well for once people might start using Zaypay. They seems really great.

Well paypal did start charging some % of the money didn't they? like when someone send me 5euro i only had about 4.50 from it. on pp~

When people donate with paypal you get more money than when people donate with zaypay, but the advantage of zaypay seems to become bigger and bigger because of the stupid account blocks and money chargebacks.

Stupid to compare zaypay and paypal, since zaypay is for phones/mobiles.

Do you really think you made more transactions than me? LMAO

Since when? Last year I can almost for certain say yes lol, this year (past Feb.) I can say no.

But still, where did I say I made more than you? I was talking about people who deal with Paypal alot in general, not you.

@Zaypay: Gay. Wonder where this will go from now.

everyone is speaking about zaypay, but really...they pay just some % more than daopay, some countries are still better with daopay's tariffs, not really a OMG like everyone says xD It's a phone billing, they can't be compared with paypal ;(

@topic, thats really sux, paypal never was my favorite and now I think I will totally stop using them...

Zaypay and PayPal both are donation methods so they can be and must be compared.

@fare, the payouts of zaypay really are a lot higher than of daopay.

@iblue, "If you make a lotta transactions online like I do, you'd know they suxxx" here you say it

Well, we should start using moneybookers that's my opinion. No chargebacks atleast.

Just make a second paypal account, where you send the money when you get 50€ or more. Doesnt that solve the problem...

No it doesn't. You cannot verify few accounts with one credit card.

Back