• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] DeathMatch by Eldin

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
DeathMatch by Eldin
(Visit my Website and Blog for the most info at www.eldinworld.webs.com)​
what_is_tibia_vocations.jpg

Greets Again fellow Fighters!

Its now time to present my other idea, DeathMatch. :ninja:
Years ago, when OpenTibia first came, it focused on killing, it was a type of War Server.
Nowadays, they are almost gone, even if we still love to kill eachother, the most servers are now RL maps with 1000-5000x exp (my point is high exp servers) where you get some lvls fast, kill some, get owned by someone with thousands of levels higher then you and you quit. So I will try to bring some fighting back to the World of OT, in Eldin Style ofcourse! ;)

DeathMatchTestMapStart.jpg

My idea and how it will work right: (As it looks right now)

You will create a character, (much more fun then just taking one at a list), with the level of 60-100, haven't really decided yet as I think mages should be able to have mana for atleast 1 "UE" but not spamming and just running around with mana shield, I might even change this so it kinda work like it used to work, takes alot of mana with high damage. Not sure yet, any suggestions?

After that you will enter your room that you can see in the picture above, you may only enter the room that accepts your vocation. Thereafter you'll take the equipment and decide how many of the backpacks with runes and potions etc you want of your choice, as the cap will get full. So why do we want cap? We do not want someone that gets to high lvl to just stand and heal without having a chance to die, you will have to fill up your ammunition from time to time, so getting trapped for to long aint a good thing even if the enemies wont take massive damage.
(Please note that the items in my room in the picture is not 100%, I will add better ammunition and maybe equipment, feel free to come with suggestions)

Once you have decided what ammunition you should take, you'll enter the battlefield above and start to fight! And here is the big thing with DeathMatch, once you kill someone, you will recieve some experience depends on the enemies levels, it will probaly be kinda lika Inferna and the other Real Tibia PvP-E servers. However, it wont end there, you will also get MONEY, I will hopefully be able to script so you can get different amount of gold coins depending on the persons lvls, and you WONT get something from anyway that is under the starting level so you can't abuse this and not just kill the lowest levels, atleast not they who just started and might have died and got under the starting level.

If YOU die, you will simply just enter your room again to pick your equipment and ammunition. And YES, you WILL lose items at the normal lose chances and the backpack during death so others can get equipment, cash and ammunition during gameplay easier.
By this, you got another reason to attack the ones with higher levels as you not only will get more cash and more experience, you will also get their backpack and maybe equipment! The players with the highest levels is the ones that also killed the most and shuld therefor get bigger challanges as more people wants to kill them! Another thing that I will try to make is another amount for "assist frag", if it even is possible, it should then give around 50% from what the last hit person gained, by this, its more worth to team up together and more peoples will get money in wich will result in more items going around ingame, in other words, more fun. So lets get on with the Map!

DeathMatchTestMapLeft.jpg

DeathMatchTestMapRight.jpg

DeathMatch MAP! (Beta Map)

First of all, I would like to tell that this is only a beta map, IF the server turns out to be a succes, then other real nice custom war maps will be made by me, and not only one!

So whats up with the map? The entire idea with the "earning money system" is the SHOPS at the map. In the DeathMatch Map, (In this case the cornes), shops will be found, different shops for different vocations aswell as an all-around magic shop. You will be able to buy better equipment, rings and neclaces, aswell as ammunition, runes that otherwise canno't be obtained and food.

Beside that, some fill up place/system must be possible to refill your things while running around and fighting. A few quest chest can be found on the map with some high X special runes to fastly waste! :w00t:

Now feel free to comment, give me ideas and feedback about anything at all related to the server! How would you like it to be?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: I am not sure yet if I will give it out for free but im kinda up for it...
The OT world needs some changes and good servers!
^_^

(Visit my Website and Blog for the most info at www.eldinworld.webs.com)​

Im sorry, nothing more to show right now, its not 100% finished.
Thats the map and the systems will speaks for themselfs, I might take some ingame screens at a beta test and add later! :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Nice, but in the starter/reward room... Make some nice script that gives you all the items at once in a bag or so, for me... those rooms look damn ugly... but its my opinion

gl with ur project ;)

well, I do not read the whole thread but I want to give my 2 cent ^^ , what about using a first items script instead of a lot of chests at the begin?

I'll take your notes about the "Items in Backpack" scripts, HOWEVER... What happens if you die and want to get the items once again? :O
And again, the map is just a beta so ofcourse its ugly. ^^

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

The idea is great. Hopefully the development of the server till be great aswell. I wish you the best, Eldin.

I'll take your notes about the "Items in Backpack" scripts, HOWEVER... What happens if you die and want to get the items once again? :O
And again, the map is just a beta so ofcourse its ugly. ^^

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
Just make so we have bless until X lvl xD

Yes I am, nice to meet you to. ^^
And I am working on that slowly aswell, it must be perfect this time before I host or release anything from just EldinWorld. :)

I will see what I can do about the "blessing" thing, not sure yet how to make it or if its neccesary but I'll take the note!

Thank you all for the comments!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

here's the idea, the blessings goes like this: you kill player you gain one bless point of total five :)

Ive been away from OTs for a while, is that even possible to make nowadays?
However, I like the idea, I will take a look at it. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

It would have been a lot cooler if you had like a shop menu like on Counter-Strike, where you may chose your weapons and stuff for free everytime you die. Am I wrong when I'm thinking about DeathMatch as the first Open-Tibia type? :O

^ I already have that script, but aint releasing it, eldin add me on msn.

The shop menu could be something, agree, what you mean with the first open tibia type? ^^

I will Wezza, as soon as I got the time to speak! ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Really? I never heard of it, but I like the name, simple and understanding. :)
I do remember that they took like 100k on real tibia servers if you wanted a character. :O

The server will get finished and hosted once Remere updates the mapeditor.
It will probaly take around week to finish, once it works perfectly, it will be released for downloading!
(If it turns out to be a real succes, I'll create a new real war-map)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back