• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screenshot tool recommendation

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I've never been so thankful for a program tool than ever; it makes me wonder how this tool got by me after all these years.
I'm sure there are other awesome screenshot-taking tools out there, but this one fulfills my need, you can do literally anything.

Download Greenshot and translations

GHhz6eR.png

How did I get this screenshot? Simple:
1. Press PrtScr (or a hotkey)
2. Select region
3. Upload to Imgur (you don't even need an account)

I'm hoping I saved a lot of time for some of you

Great for mappers :)!

That's exactly why I wanted to share it here, thought mappers would use it dearly
When you upload to Imgur, it keeps track of history, so if you forget the URL, just go to your history in the program and find it :p

Screenshot tools are great!
Personally I'll stick with Hyperdesktop. It allows me to upload images to Imgur using custom hotkeys or allows me to upload via ftp.
But both Hyperdesktop and Greenshot beat the old fashioned way ;)

Thanks for sharing, I never thought to.
Red

Droplr is another great tool. Here you wont need to do anything else then select the region on your screen that you want to capture, and it will upload it automatically to the Droplr website, where you can share it and keep great track of all your images.

Back