• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MultiClienting

RLA24

Reaction score
I was looking through some threads and I seen where people was asking how can they make there client where they can multiclient well I am going to tell you how to do it without any patches or programs

Step 1: Right click on your tibia.exe icon on your desktop or where ever you have it at and go to properties

Step 1.JPG

Step 2: After you click properties you should have a box that popped up looking like this

step 2.JPG

Step 3: ok now you should see "C:\Program Files\Tibia8.4\Tibia.exe" after the exe" put GameMaster but make sure u put a space between " and GameMaster and hit apply.

There is my Tutorial I hope this will help out

Sorry forgot a pic

Step 3:

Step 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem I thought I would help people out that didn't know this trick

It has nothing to do with how my server is set up. It is just a simple way to mc but whatever.

it works for me on all clients so i dunno what u doing wrong

it should be like this:

"C:\Program Files\Tibia8.4\Tibia.exe" GameMaster

Wrong way:
"C:\Program Files\Tibia8.4\Tibia.exe"GameMaster (if you got it like this it will not work.

I just tested it out and it worked for me again

RLA24 I love to see how naive people can be.. If you put gamemaster after it will allow you to connect with MC to a server where you are Gamemaster or the server haven't got the block for this kind of mc.

Though close to every server has that nowadays..

If you dont trust me, please try connect to my server with "Gamemaster MC.

See how that works out for you, peace.

Back