• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] September - Temple

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The user who just received my vote will have some money headed their way (not much but it's cash),
I know the participants submission isn't too much of a temple but I see how he/she managed to incorporate an additional style to it e.g. Temple + Ruins, I think the piece was nicely mapped and deserved at least the cash prize.

Congratulations to map submission #2, please send me a paypal email so I can send you the money whenever possible. :)

Mayby I will finish this ones. Sad I am banned for the next contest :/

Did you ever sign up? If not you aren't banned from October's contest. The ban only applies to those who signed up while the poll was open and to those who didn't notify me of themselves not being able to submit.

Is it that hard to check the dates in the threads? they all have a clear date in them
ofc now that ur playing in Honera with us, we'll make sure to remember you xD

You'll have to wait 1 more week xD
and I'll be hosting the next one, this one was just a special event since Pero wanted to give out a special prize and I wanted to try out my madz mapping skills xD (didn't do that well though :/)

- - - Updated - - -

and we still don't have a winner, its still a tie between 2 and 6

gogo 6!

Eh, was my first map in what a year+? Haven't even touched map editor. :s
Atleast I got a few votes.

Well, well, well, Wach'we got!
1 - nice, but no revelations.
2 - If u place there somelight, dat way we could see anything, maybe? probably its temple of the darkness.
3 - Is it even temple? or just frozen room?
4 - didnt see any temple, sorry.
5 - dont like dat carpets - askew ones. But yalahar style temple always on proper respect.
6 - Sometin like Greek Style! Luv it! I mean like, wow! I vote for that! Many details, awesome project.

My ladder:
Gold Medal: 6
Silver Medal: 5
Bronze Medal: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back