• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] September - Temple

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why i cant see 6 and i can see the others?

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh nvm xD

2 should win easily, why so many for 6.... The roof is okay? It's no where near as good as 2.

1. It's a good concept and a good temple, it just seems like it's missing something that should make us go "wow!"
2. The only thing I dislike is how it's basically one colour, but it's still awesomesauce and deserves to win this contest with 2000000000 votes ahead!
3. Why isn't this going in second place? It's way more awesome than 6 :(
4. Outside or inside; it's a temple! And I love it
5. Kind of boring, the interior isn't that great and the idea has been done before, and better.
6. It could've been nice, it's just that those stairs do not fit in the mountains and neither it does with the walls he used for his temple. And he trashed the roof! A nice try but it bothers me...
7. It's hard to map with these sprites, okay. But you could've atleast done some stuff to make it look like a temple.
8. This could be the outside of anything, I don't see anything that could say this is a temple!

My vote goes to 4 because I just feel like I like that one the most

Last edited:
I agree with Tibiamakers, 3 is at most a small shrine, not anything close to a temple and in no way better then 6
while I do agree that the stairs don't really match the mountain, I look at it in its potential, I'm sure that if the creator of 6 could he would have changed the stairs to ones more fitting, but maybe there weren't ones that would fit in what he envisioned?

6 is good because it so creative with the very nice roof of the temple but in overall mapping it isnt that good because he could have made the nature more fitting and make the stairs more fitting.
3 is good mapped but also imo too small to really be impressive

If number 6 had been mapped with underwater environments and nature... some thing like the lost Atlantis would be even better

I dont get why people are voting for 4....
1. I dont see a temple there, just some building.
2. mountains are way to squary.
3. bad detailling.

Just my opinion tho, no hatee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back