• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] September - Temple

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure #2. six is definitley too messy :l

1 more day to go !!
gogo all vote :) , want to see who made what picture ^^

So this is a draw XD If that's the case I will flip a coin (literally), I'll decide the selections for the users for who wins.

2 will be heads
6 will be tails

Good luck guys

Polls closed already

- - - Updated - - -

So at the moment I'm doing a coin toss, best out of 3.
I'll post the results soon

Results of coin toss:
Heads : 2
Tails: 1

September's contest is now over and the winner is Macedoon!

Cheers to the other participants for contesting! Good luck next month guys!
Runner up was Tibiamakers,

1. Macedoon
2. Tibiamakers

Macedoon also received my vote for cash prize, he agreed to accept 3 month premium status on OtLand. The other pieces were pretty sweet especially number 6 but I loved the colors of Macedoon's piece, it gave it a very old and ruined feel, yes some of you will say "ruined temple" wasn't the theme but the way I see it is a member may add more themes to his theme e.g Mountains -> Snow, Desert, Jungle style :)

@Tibiamakers, your piece was great and I loved the roofs just like everyone else but I feel the mountains didn't necessarily suit it which is why I didn't end up voting for you. Good luck next month if you decide to compete. If you wish you may send us ideas for next months competition seeing as you were runner up, we're currently thinking Halloween theme seeing as October's competition voting stage will be around the time Halloween is happening.

I think there should be something better than a coin toss, because this might be unfair.

Congrats to Macedoon, but also to Tibiamakers for the 2 best pics!
pero, could u post the names of all the contestants? would love to know who made the other maps also :)

A coin? Omg... There are better ways like random number, selecting just 1 and 2.. Not professional this way of deciding the winner btw

Random number? omg... there are cooler ways like coin flipping, selecting tail and head... <pure bullshit about professionality>

Random number? omg... there are cooler ways like coin flipping, selecting tail and head... <pure bullshit about professionality>

How could we know that he really did flip a coin?

There must be someway that could proof who wins.

Tbh, I am with tibiamakers because if I were him I would rage.

I have to agree, a coin toss is a bad choice to decide something like this

I agree with the coin toss, isn't there some site that can draw a random number and we both choose a number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back