• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leo's Tibia.pic (8.40)

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
Leo's Tibia.pic (8.41)

Hiho!

Update:
Tested.
Upgraded.
Works Perfectly for 8.41
(Obviously)

8.41 Wallpaper
jky9uc.png

8.40 Wallpaper
35lav5w.png

In-Game
2ij0nzr.png

Remember, Send some Rep++ This way if you like my work :>

8.41 - Download

8.40 - Download

Or you can find them Attached:

Tibia.rar
- 8.40 Tibia.pic
Tibia841.rar - 8.41 Tibia.pic

Attachments

Last edited:
It's 'me either'(@Fare-Fray), anyway it's because stupid imagehackus is slow and probably overloaded.

I really suggest you guys to read Znotes Tutorial.

Uploaded in Tinypic....

Stupid Imageshack

the background picture is mine, add me rep ffs;) you 'took' it from other forum -.-

want evidence? here
r9mu7q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I did. Didn't realise you'd want rep from an old wallpaper. Ill add your Rep.

I didn't make this to begin with to release and try and take the credit for.
I just had to make a different Tibia.pic eloryn's black one was boring me.

Arghghgh I'm always gettin flamed for something...

Next Time i guess ill just keep my Tibia.pics to myself.
This was meant for my personal use. I don't release many of the things I edit/make cause of stupid flaming like this.

Don't Rep me for the wallpaper. Rep me for the Skin.

Edit: Btw your wallpaper was posted Aug. 2007 Its probably not even on your computer anymore. Youve msot likely forgotten about it, until now of course. And you said you couldn't use it. You asked someone else to compile it properly? Stop FLAMING ME. I DID NOTHING WRONG.

Last edited:
Yeah. I did. Didn't realise you'd want rep from an old wallpaper. Ill add your Rep.

I didn't make this to begin with to release and try and take the credit for.
I just had to make a different Tibia.pic eloryn's black one was boring me.

Arghghgh I'm always gettin flamed for something...

Next Time i guess ill just keep my Tibia.pics to myself.
This was meant for my personal use. I don't release many of the things I edit/make cause of stupid flaming like this.

Don't Rep me for the wallpaper. Rep me for the Skin.

Edit: Btw your wallpaper was posted Aug. 2007 Its probably not even on your computer anymore. Youve msot likely forgotten about it, until now of course. And you said you couldn't use it. You asked someone else to compile it properly? Stop FLAMING ME. I DID NOTHING WRONG.
haha, why shall i save it when i upload it on a site that i can find whenever i want? its still made by me whatever you do it will still be made by me from the beginning.

haha, why shall i save it when i upload it on a site that i can find whenever i want? its still made by me whatever you do it will still be made by me from the beginning.

True..
I got your original point. I wasn't trying to take credit for the wallpaper. It took me 3 seconds to download and put in. The actual skin is what took me hours.

Its not 10% my work.

This is exactly what I did, Downloaded the light grey pic.
opened it. Put ZoorOos wallpaper in. Copied the skulls and effect signs from eloryns black one. Pasted into the light grey one. Fixed all the shading. Darkened the entire thing... Copied and pasted all the 8.22 Objects needed in the pic... Darkened it some more.... Realised i just darkened all the skulls and symbols.... Screamed "SHIT" And brightened everything except the background.

And then I was done.
Its not a masterpiece. I just wanted a new tibia.pic. I made one. I liked it. So I thought I'd paste it here so you can enjoy it too.

Yeh I found Malware in the Pic Editor. Nothing 100% clean these days, the only way to get clean files seem to be creating them youself.

Back