• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leo's Tibia.pic (8.40)

Yeh I found Malware in the Pic Editor. Nothing 100% clean these days, the only way to get clean files seem to be creating them youself.

Really? Damn. Ill remove the Pic Editor then.

Although I've been using it for awhile. And it hasn't given me any trouble. Maybe your antivirus is just a bit jittery?

Last edited:
Edited to work with 8.4

Party Buff Status Icon Added to Tibia.pic

Have Fun!

you've fucked up buff icon ;p

Nope. Works and looks perfect.
I put colors into the Full Atk, Balanced and Full Def icons. I might put colours into the Follow/Don't follow Icons.

Ill also change some other icons around. Ill upload it later today or tommorrow.

it pwns ;)
gonna try it

edit: does it work only for 8.40 or 8.31 too?

8.3x Tibia.pic Uploaded.
Find it attached.

Edit:
I can't think of any good new icons for the chase/do not chase opponent icons....
Anyone got any ideas?

Attachments

Cool pic. I'll use it pretty bored of the tibias pic. I liked the one back in 7.6

Hello! I want to know how to do a tibia.pic (version 8.1) run in 8:40 version? I look forward to reply.
Thank you very much.
if you can contact us by email: [email protected]

I really like your work here... I am going to use it for now on.

err.. that is my darkened elroyns skin..not urs..and was the other guys background, so, all in all, u dont diserve one bit of credit for it aside from taking time to put it together~

err.. that is my darkened elroyns skin..not urs..and was the other guys background, so, all in all, u dont diserve one bit of credit for it aside from taking time to put it together~

Your personal qualities are just copies from your Mom and Dad's genes. You dont deserve one bit of credit for your life.

Go troll somewhere else. Stupid tibiawhore.

Edit: That eloryn skin was darkened by me. 100% ME. The icons were edited by ME. updates needed for 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 were done by ME.

Last edited:
haha, Guys just drop it.... nobody even cares about who F*cking did it... Am I not right OTland? He released it, since nobody else did... so don't blame him. Just close this thread... Please?

Back