• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leo's Tibia.pic (8.40)

lol. i released it in other forums AGES ago, even an OT [Chasm] has it and it's EXACT same shade and edited icons and the owner knows it was edited by me, hence why he has credits on the start screen~
so, you think its really a coincidence that they look EXACTLY the same, yet i did it ages ago?
and ok, you made the little icon thingy updates so it works for w/e versions u stated. gz. +.00001 credit for that =]

Your personal qualities are just copies from your Mom and Dad's genes. You dont deserve one bit of credit for your life.

Go troll somewhere else. Stupid tibiawhore.

Edit: That eloryn skin was darkened by me. 100% ME. The icons were edited by ME. updates needed for 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 were done by ME.

Your post was just a copy of your computer combined with the internet. Your skin was just a copy of editing software and the computer.

You don't deserve one bit of credit for..

Do I have to spell it out for you more?

Don't be a cockmunch.

Btw: Hi OTL, my first post :) But you may know me from OTF or TUG.

lol. i released it in other forums AGES ago, even an OT [Chasm] has it and it's EXACT same shade and edited icons and the owner knows it was edited by me, hence why he has credits on the start screen~
so, you think its really a coincidence that they look EXACTLY the same, yet i did it ages ago?
and ok, you made the little icon thingy updates so it works for w/e versions u stated. gz. +.00001 credit for that =]

Wow. Shes soo damn stupid. You have no idea..... You want me to go through everything i did to make this Tibia.pic?

I was browsing O.t.f.a.n.s. Found a thread where ZoOroO~ posted a wallpaper, and was asking for people to make a Tibia.pic out of it.

So. I copied the Wallpaper and downloaded a pic editing program.
I separated the Tibia.pic that i was currently using, which was the light grey eloryn one.

I then downloaded Eloryn's other dark Tibia.pic and took the awesome looking Atk, Balanced, Def Icons, and put them into the light grey Tibia.pic.

I then darkened the Entire thing. The icons were all darkened. So i screamed. and had to lighten them all. I then had to clean up and edit all the tiny effect icons because they were looking all glitchy ingame.

Then then had to update and create new icons so it was compatible with the new "change outfit GUI" in 8.0~.

Then i added colours to the secondary icons so they glow when u click them.

From then on ive updated the tibia.data file and updated the icons to work with the new tibia versions.

Its not some copypasta shit.
Fukin think it looks like yours so os course your measly female brain assumes it was a copypasta of yours, stop being so narrow minded.

Stfu, get back in the kitchen, and make me a Sammich.

You just admitted to copying and pasting like 3 things in your post, onto anothers .pic work I might add.
I believe you just made yourself look like a fool. Especially with the whole anti-women view. You're telling HER to stop being so narrowminded, as you are hating on an entire sex of a species lol.

I find your posts very amusing, sorta like watching bad liars dig themselves deeper and deeper into a hole...

You just admitted to copying and pasting like 3 things in your post, onto anothers .pic work I might add.
I believe you just made yourself look like a fool. Especially with the whole anti-women view. You're telling HER to stop being so narrowminded, as you are hating on an entire sex of a species lol.

I find your posts very amusing, sorta like watching bad liars dig themselves deeper and deeper into a hole...

Whaaa? I said tibiawhore. Which if you've been on the internet for longer then 5 minutes you'd realise that a random/pointless internet insult is a noun+whore or noun+fag.

tibiafag
wowfag
camwhore

Same with the phrase "Stfu, get back in the kitchen, and make me a Sammich." Its just an internet meme.

And yes, like i said this is an edited fucking eloryn tibia.pic. not some copypasta from that stupid emma.

Eloyrn's Tibia pics are the only good tibia.pics made from scratch. So you flaming someone for not making the .pic 100% from scratch is just idiocy on your part.

You need to get your head straight.
Emma needs to use her small peanut sized brain and stop assuming shit that coincidentally looks like hers must be some copypasta of hers. Geez, show proof. post ur tibia.pic. I havn't seen your stupid ass .pic
And Sam needs to get his facts straight. flaming me for making a perfectly good pic. just cause its not 100% created from scratch. I mean fuck dude, ur posting on an OpenTibia forum. Which is a blatant rip off of that other game... you know? Tibia?!

Your hypocrisy is mind boggling.

If you don't like the .pic, then don't use it. Stop trolling on this thread. Get your facts straight... stop assuming, and GTFO.

Edit: If im seeming like an asshole, thats cause im not usually all cute and cuddly to people that flame me for shit I don't deserve. It started with ZoOroo for using his wallpaper. Which he clearly stated on the thread i found it on that he wanted someone to make a tibia.pic out of it... Although, my bad for not giving him credit for it on the first page....

I removed the massive long text on the first post a few months ago that explained all this, because the first post was a damn page long.

GOD I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.

Last edited:
You're calling me stupid..? Cuz, last time i checked.. I didn't flame you once [theres not a single name/swear directed to you from me in any of my posts]
so YOU get you're facts straight. I'm just doing what any normal person wud do if they seen something that looks EXACTLY like theirs, as you would too if you saw someone stating that what they posted is theirs and "coincidentally" looks exactly like yours in every pixelated way.
sorry if i "offended" you, but hell, i didnt call u shit once, till now, fucking sexist.

You're calling me stupid..? Cuz, last time i checked.. I didn't flame you once [theres not a single name/swear directed to you from me in any of my posts]
so YOU get you're facts straight. I'm just doing what any normal person wud do if they seen something that looks EXACTLY like theirs, as you would too if you saw someone stating that what they posted is theirs and "coincidentally" looks exactly like yours in every pixelated way.
sorry if i "offended" you, but hell, i didnt call u shit once, till now, fucking sexist.

Firstly, Like i said, im not sexist. Just internet Meme's you don't get cause you must be new to the internetz.

Post it???!!! Omg. You can't flame without proof.

And you didn't do what any other person would do. You immediately assumed that it was just a copy of yours. You didn't ask "hey, did you happen to download and edit my tibia.pic?"

You just randomly flamed. And like I said. Apart from the fact that the wallpaper was ZorOoo's, and the Tibia.pic base was eloryn's light grey one. Nothing else has been copypasta. I have put hours and hours of work into this Tibia.pic And i was using it for months before I released it.

Alot more effort went into this tibia.pic then it may seem. Re-lighting, re-colouring, resizing, and complete icon overhauls.

In conclusion....

Not a copy of yours emma,
Not a cheap 5 minute copypasta
And Emma....
sammich.jpg

Lol, nice skin but seems like people dislike it because it seems quite COPY & PASTE!

Can sum1 give me a link for a good .pic editor please?

I'm not sure if it is safe or not.
I've been using it for about a year. No problems so far, but people have said sometimes their firewall picks up something.

Attachments

• Pic Editor (Sources aswell).rar
    222.8 KB · Views: 22 · VirusTotal
20:32 GOD Fare: hmm
20:32 GOD Fare: Eloryn's
20:32 GOD Fare: and then it was kinda modified
20:32 GOD Fare: and released by emma roman

I have just started on Chasm Ot.
The Tibia.pic Looks just like mine.

Suspiciously.

I can see why Emma thought it was hers.

Only differences is the wallpaper, your text is lighter. and your follow target icon is coloured (incorrectly)
Oh, and yours is a few shades darker.

Great minds think alike?
Make me a sammich?

I will change credits in next client's update :)

Nonono.

It was done by Emma. The differences are minor. But they are both unique.

Its it was a just a surprise to see Emma's .pic does look ALOT like mine, I can see why she thought I copied hers.

Back