• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Australia] Yodot 9.2 5x Exp

Yodot

Reaction score
[Australia/USA] Yodot 9.2 5x Exp

YoD_Banner.jpg

Welcome to Yodot.
IP: yodot.dyndns.tv
Web: .:Austerror:.
Client: 9.2
Port: 7171​

All account management via the website -> Years of Decay

Some of our features on Yodot:

* Custom map with many unique quests, more quests added frequently.
* Modified client available. Doesn't overwrite Tibia maps or hotkeys. Doesn't require IP changer (Downloads).
* NEW!!! Linux client now available! (Downloads).
* Tasks with bosses.
* Cooking skill and a revamped fishing skill with their own daily quests.
* REAL numbers. All players on the server are REAL players, not multiple accounts started by the GM to boost numbers.
* Unobtrusive Antibot system (directed at AFK botters).
* Rook System - Players are given a brief tutorial then sent to New Haven. Players can then bypass the rook experience or complete it for extra rewards.

Rates:
Exp Rate: 5x
Skills Rate 5x
Magic Rate 3x
Loot Rate 1x

This is a dedicated server hosted in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The player base is predominately Australian but all races, creeds and religions are welcome.

World Map:
world.jpg

Cheers.

Actual server location is Scranton, Pennsylvania about 100 miles south of New York. Player base is predominately Australian, hence the Australia/USA listing.

Attachments

Last edited:
This actually looks like a really decent server. It's a shame that you have limited your playerbase to Australia and maybe NZ by hosting it there.

alright i tested it out, map is cool, Tobad i lagg as a european there. Nice folks playing, for someone who doesnt lagg i recommend it! But higher the dropprate from lowbie monsters, its rediculusly hard to get cash.

Hi Nacknemo,
While I appreciate it is hard to make cash (compared to other OTs) this, I believe, will keep the longevity of YoD. I've found that after tasking to lvl 22 I have had enough gold to promote my characters. By level 40, enough gold to buy a house.

As the server is still new I am constantly trying to balance the game aspects to keep it lively and fun. With the new task Bosses, making cash and getting better gear is now easier than before.

Skykes, thanks for the positive comment. Yes, perhaps it is unfortunate I host in Australia, but hopefully once the NBN rolls out (National Broadband Scheme by the government) lag and ping may no longer be an issue.

All in all I'm quite happy with the direction YoD is going and hope to see more players give it a go. GM Yodot is always happy to help with any questions you may have in game.

Cheers.

Yodot is still going strong. Great content, ever expanding map, new quests (with dailies) and many unique features.
Here's the world map (slightly outdated as there are new areas and Thane has become more compact).
yodot.jpg

Note: It takes approx 40 minutes to level from 1 to 8 (to get out of New Haven). Although many people do not want to start at level 1, this does make for a good player base. All those that have stuck around are great, helpful, friendly players. Also, with the tutorial on Elwynns Isle and in New Haven, your friends, who have never played Cipbia or another OT before can get a crash course on how to play (much quicker than the Cipbia tutorial).

5x Exp (7.5x with full Stamina).
5x Skills.
3x Magic.
1x Loot.
Player protection to level 20.

Why not give us a go.

Cheers.

Thanks to everyone who partook in the Christmas/New Years celebrations on the server. The christmas tree and decorations have been removed. If you did not get your present from under the christmas tree then better luck next year. Be sure to join in the Easter celebrations this year as scripting for it has already begun.

Cheers.

Hi All,

Yodot now features an Antibot system. Players will be asked at random intervals (between 1 - 2 hours) to enter a code. If they fail to enter the code within the time given then they are sent to 'jail' for 1 hour, after which time they are free to hearth out using their own hearthstone or the hearthstone located in the jail.
It is unlikely that players will miss the message asking them to enter a code as it is accompanied by lots of visuals (animations).

As always, plenty of new mapping, scripts, quests and the like, so if you haven't already, try us out. All players on the server are REAL players, not multiple accounts by the GM to boost numbers.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just letting you know that YoD is back and now being hosted on a professional dedicated server.

All account management (including new accounts) must be performed via the website (Years of Decay).

A dedicated client is also available for download on the site (still). The dedicated client will not overwrite any hotkeys or maps from your other OT clients.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Just a few updates:
Years of Decay now has it's own Wiki to help players with the differences between YoD and Tibia.
Auctioneer Ybay has started working at the Thane depot and will happily help you auction your items to other players.
The Thanian council has decreed that all housing is to be bought back from their owners and then rented back to the Thanian people.
+ many other additions.

Why not check us out today.

Visit Years of Decay to create an account and join in the fun.

I thought I'd make a post with some screen shots to show some of the custom mapping and different areas.

yod1.jpg

yod2.jpg

yod3.jpg

yod4.jpg

yod5.jpg

yod6.jpg

yod7.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick note to advise everyone that if they own a house on Years of Decay and the house owner has not logged in for 30 days then they will be losing their house tonight.

Of course, all items inside the house will safely be stored in the players depot in Thane.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Introducing one of many new PvP arenas:

The Muddy Depths

Years of Decay is currently focussing on a fun arena system. Currently the first of many new arenas has been introduced. Soon the arenas will feature temporary buffs increasing the thrill of the hunt. PvP kill counter. Level range arenas. Solo and team arenas.

Stay tuned.

Cheers.

Last edited:
So why there're only a few players online :( Come in, this is really good server people!

Back