• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.54][Custom] Epic OTS <Check this out!>

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
letter_martel_L.gif
ong time ago in this world everyone was living in peace with each other.
But everything what was normal for people living in this world disappeared with attack of gruesome creatures.
Villages were burnt...
People were murdered...
Children were abandoned...
Situation was worse and worse with every second.
Wizards of the First Order had to make very hard decision. They knew how to make an ancient ritual that could save their world. But nothing went like they wanted. During the ritual on of their brotherhood betrayed them and intercepted the ritual with a terrific cause. All the power gathered by the magicians disturbed the structure of the world and caused it to explode and split onto small pieces. After cataclysm the rest of Wizards of the First Order made portals leading to different parts of world to make searching easier but unfortunately most of them were taken over by wild beasts. You are one of the survivors and you have to help protecting what is left of your old world.

Join us!
Webpage: Epic OTS.
Client version: 8.54-8.55
Or you can use our client: Link

~*Ip*~: epicots.net
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Germany, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits internet connection.
~*Website*~: Epic OTS.
~*Exp rate*~: 25x-50x(custom experience formula)
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made. It contains 1 huge city and thousands of teleports inside.
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Fun-Rpg. There are a lot of pvp features, quests, tasks. Daily frag limit is 6 kills(you will get red skull at 6th). No weekly\monthly limits.

Some basic info about server:

• We have a FULLY CUSTOM and HUGE map with teleports to special hunting and quest grounds.
  • Experience gain has a different formula than normal tibia but it is something like x50 where the maximum level will be 1000.
  • As we used every possible item, we have over 400(!) equipment pieces which can be upgraded in-game with various abilities like chance to deal critical hits, chance to dodge the enemy attack, chance to heal yourself, chance to protect against physical hits, protection against magic and so on. Or maybe you want to forge a dual wield-able sword? All those stats can be changed in-game for every single item, same as basic stats like attack and defense, so there are really A LOT of items and every item can be unique.

letter_martel_E.gif
ach of those items are dropped by, also fully custom, monsters. We have customized them all so you have something to do on all levels, there are always some better items, some stronger monster, some harder quests. You always will have new goals.

letter_martel_I.gif
t may of course feel a little dizzy because most of you are used to real tibia creatures. That's why our monsters have levels which show at around which level you can hunt those creatures.
Those levels show also how strong items those creatures can drop. Level 100 creature drops items for characters around this level.

letter_martel_T.gif
o balance them we have used innovating system of damage. If monsters have higher level than you, it deals additional damage percent equal to level difference between you and monster. It also works in opposite way, so if it’s becomes hard for you to hunt equal leveled monsters, there is something for you too.

Some more special features, just to let you know, that this server is really worth trying:

letter_martel_A.gif
re you bored of wasting a lot of time selling your loot? Not anymore! We have developed a new item selling system. To sell an item you just need to drop it on a blue flame which you can find in every depot. You can also drop whole backpack of items there and they will be all sold in a blink of eye.

• Does it take you 5 minutes to find in which backpack you have mana potions? Not on this server! You can stack your runes and potions up to 100 charges in one item!
    [*]We offer you an insane variety of spells you have never seen before.
    [*]Additionally, all of them have «clever» formulas, so don’t be afraid that some players will be overpowered. We are expecting fair and interesting PvP wars.
    [*]Our city is divided on different zones for players on different levels. In each zone you will find new houses, new monsters, new shops and of course new quests and events zones. We have pretty much of those.
    [*]Have you ever wanted to have a pet in-game? Maybe you wanted to name it? Or you wanted to level up your pet? Now your dreams come true! Only here you can pick any type of pet (dogs, cats, bugs, frogs, snakes and more, name it (name is displayed in-game!), level it up (the pet earn exp when it helps you to kill creatures).

(Click for bigger resolution => )​

P.S. Hello everyone once again, that’s me – Fare. This is my upcoming project, which I would like to launch as soon as possible. Thanks for your time which you spent for reading my teaser, but I want to mention some more things: This project is not really done as I wanted, there are still a lot of things which I really want to implement, and they will be done soon. Epic OTS is not pretending to be the best open tibia server ever made, but it’s really a great piece of my work, I’m sure you will see unique features(of course I haven't listed everything inside the teaser), nice game-play and perfect balance. I really hope that we will make a great community there. Let it be the place, where you can rest and get some fun after boring days of studying, working etc. Have fun!

Last edited:
WOw so cool, I'm so gonna try it out seems epic ;D love the shop system & the upgrade system xD

I'm ordering dedicated in some days(trying to get paypal working), and right after it will arrive, I will launch a beta for some days, to test stability issues or so. And then will be official launch :) So, its soon.

Looks amazing...but I can only prepare for utter failure...like all the 'hyped up' servers

No offense

I'm still waiting for dedicated to arrive, will post ip after everything will be setted up :)

There is no maximum level, I just meant that getting 1000 will consume a lot of time.

Last edited:
CHASM is the name lol...couldn't remember, but I had remembered the name Fare from something good...

Greyshade will be here...

Question: What if you drop a bp of items, and a few items can't be sold? Do you lose them or wat?!