• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.54][Custom] Epic OTS <Check this out!>

We'll have to wait and find out!
Cant wait to see what trixy vocations you've made this time :)

Yes, you lose them unfortunately. All equipment parts are sellable tho as well as all other precious things. And if you lose something like rabbit corpse you won't cry too much i guess. :D Also if there was money in backpack then it gets refunded.

hmm hello fare, i thing you knw me from forgl, i just want ask you something, will you go make a custom client? or will we just going use normal ip changer+tibia

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Chasm was the best me and my cousins played it and it was awesome and its the only server that was made by a Russian that I know of. I already know this will be the best Me and Avaji will rock this server. :p Russians Rule

hmm hello fare, i thing you knw me from forgl, i just want ask you something, will you go make a custom client? or will we just going use normal ip changer+tibia

It gonna be original tibia client + ip changer, and ofc there will be special client for those who want it.

@all, thanks for positive replies, hope you will keep thinking same after server will be launched.

It gonna be original tibia client + ip changer, and ofc there will be special client for those who want it.

@all, thanks for positive replies, hope you will keep thinking same after server will be launched.

ahahah i will want that super hyper mega special custom client :D

Ill be waiting for the news about your server, also if you need help in anything you already know me, Good Luck.

@up, true, there will be just new screen, buttons and it will work without IP changer, nothing special. I wanted to keep original tibia client, so new players won't be afraid of being hacked by using special client.

@Lava Titan, Mr. Greyshade : Thanks guys xD

Last edited:
I've played Chasm as senior tutor, as this another server of you, I will sure play it. I loved Chasm!

Last edited:
hey fare :p has it changed much since you let me and diddi test it? :p (micky from msn~) because it wasn't that OMG EPIC xD.. but was still fun, just hope you changed the beginning levels a bit xP..

hey fare :p has it changed much since you let me and diddi test it? :p (micky from msn~) because it wasn't that OMG EPIC xD.. but was still fun, just hope you changed the beginning levels a bit xP..

depends when you have tested it xD If it was 1 year ago test, then ofc it was changed a lot ^^

haha nice finally , the beta was so... long time ago i realy enjoyed this server back then but now with those features ...zomg

Yeah, I already got dedic, configing\finishing minor stuff now. So, lets say in 2 days beta will be ON.