• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.54][Custom] Epic OTS <Check this out!>

depends when you have tested it xD If it was 1 year ago test, then ofc it was changed a lot ^^

Haha no man it was some months :p but im sure players will love it XD.. sucks tibia stole your idea of the stackable potions though before it was released xD.. and man that shop system.. the hunting :D.. maybe there will be enough players for that 'certain thing' we wanted to do.. :thumbup: Gl, can't wait, again. xD

@up, Its not actually online yet, the beta is said to start in 2 days, so we all have to wait patiently for hopefully an epic server

This is supposed to be up tomorrow (9/28) as beta or wat? And will it be a reset after beta?

This is supposed to be up tomorrow (9/28) as beta or wat? And will it be a reset after beta?

Maybe ;s

I was wondering about the same.. :p
Can't wait zomg, I've already recognized a few names here, as: 'Czinkota' - 'Rhumor' - 'Aihalas' - 'Greyshade'...
Imma invite a few friends as well :p

hmm, thats today? o.0 xD well, will open beta at evening.

About reset - yes, there will be reset after beta, but we will reward the most active testers after reset.

Looking forward to todays evening, Hope there's quite a few lowlvl spawns since it might get swarmed! :D

When is it coming up? :p
What time is evening for you? xD
Its about 13:40 here in Sweden :)

I'll will check the server out, can't be better than Chasm Zomg

(( Drive To The By ))