• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Menera.net 8.60 - EVOLUTION SERVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did you delete my post? dont want any bad things in this thread about your server?

there are 10 people online, why does this get so many comments? lol

i asked why the lvl 200 spell still wasnt fixed/changed >_______________> well anyways gl with your ot

which spell lvl 200 ?

Last edited:
The Level 200 ED spell and akon, get your facts straight u troll, they r working on that spell and thinking about how it should look like and how hard it should hit.

Also just soloed INQ (Ofc i run trough the seals) but it was really a pain in the ass to kill the bosses, but i made it with my 1337 skills (aka running around in the boss room while healing mana haha)
And btw, it took me like an hour to kill hellgorak since i have forgotten the convince creature runes and i had no blanks in my BP, i had to take 26k HP off by doing 50 damage/round lol

inqsolo.png

ye becaues it is hard to do it with a team when there are 10 payers online :')

- Bugs fixed
- Spells fixed
- Weapons more balancead.

nwtr

Due to problems with the cloning of items, reset the server, the server is now much better.
The server will not be exchanged for 8.70 as I had said.

And all donations will be returned again, do not try to fool me because I have everyone's name and which items. It is the premium points will be the same.

Last edited:
Omfg so i wasted the last 3 days hunting freaking chakals for nothing...?

Omfg so i wasted the last 3 days hunting freaking chakals for nothing...?

Nop, the experience will be doubled for 1 week.

#Edit:

Menera start 15/04/2011 at 5:00 P.M (GMT -3) - 9:30 P.M (GMT +1, CET)

Last edited:
Please make the Level 200 ED Spell something like Exori Frigo only stronger (It should hit about 600 for 200 Mana) and make the level 250 Spell like Eternal Winter, only stronger cause right now its some shitty wave spell with alot of useless effects.

Please make the Level 200 ED Spell something like Exori Frigo only stronger (It should hit about 600 for 200 Mana) and make the level 250 Spell like Eternal Winter, only stronger cause right now its some shitty wave spell with alot of useless effects.

Yes, so i put 15/4/2011, to have the patience to put spells druid. :p

Lolthe noob admin get a reset acccount and dont give the items vips back! lol YOUU ARE SURE NOW OF DONATIONS?

pd : he ban ip of the highlevel SORCERER COMMAND cause he say "i dont like the serv" NICE SUX SERVER.!

Lolthe noob admin get a reset acccount and dont give the items vips back! lol YOUU ARE SURE NOW OF DONATIONS?

pd : he ban ip of the highlevel SORCERER COMMAND cause he say "i dont like the serv" NICE SUX SERVER.!

I will give the items back, and i ban your ip, why you are bot, spamming in msn with me, and offense my server in msn.

And all donations will be returned again, do not try to fool me because I have everyone's name and which items. It is the premium points will be the same.

Fuck that just get a bot and get the levels back ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back