• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Menera.net 8.60 - EVOLUTION SERVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm just died... i guess luring 8 demons to one spot isnt a good idea after all.

So this server is 8.6 now... yay il play it :D

Edit: Got mad heavy laggs
Dunno if its the server, talked to santi and he said he had none but it couldnt be my internet either, its only tibia that freezes randomly.

i'm trying to talk to the company to find out why this lag .

#
and please, stop off-topic.

#bump#

Record Day in Menera

14:13 New record: 28 players are logged in.
14:23 New record: 29 players are logged in.
14:28 New record: 30 players are logged in.
14:43 New record: 31 players are logged in.
14:47 New record: 32 players are logged in.
14:47 New record: 33 players are logged in.​

Last edited:
So is botting allowed?

5nAWKiosHL.png

hahaha this server is sucky

Like you.

- Bugs on map fixed
- Woe (War of Emperium) added.
- Page on Facebook.
- Utevo res added.
- Wayfarer statue fixed.
- Hydra Hunt higher.
- War system fixed.

Menera Staff.

Before have 2 brazilian guys combo botted alot of people, why havent u banned them (Yes u cud clearly see they combobotted)? (And dont tell me u havent seen it cause u TPed around)

Before have 2 brazilian guys combo botted alot of people, why havent u banned them (Yes u cud clearly see they combobotted)? (And dont tell me u havent seen it cause u TPed around)

wtf?

Dont come up with wtf they were directly infront of the DP and u were like what, 4 SQm away?

I mean this server is nice, alot of spawns, nicely detailed map and i had pretty much fun with the bomberman game but allowing people to combobot others is simply annoying.

Brother, u were tping around with ur character while they were doing it, u cant tell me u werent playing lol

So please bann them right away next time u see someone botting, no matter if for healing purposes or other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back