• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 Custom Highrate. RESET 4/30!

you know what your prob is? ur retarded

you really suck at hiding ur corruption, its been 1 day since u had to reset the serv cause u got caught with 99x ssas and i already got u botting on ur chars. If your going to be so corrupt u might as well try better at hiding it. Loging off ur botting char with a donation set and loging in 5 sec after with gm char inside that botting chars house is not suspicious at all:rolleyes:

fear and his cousins do not have any pvp skills what so ever so ofc they are gone bot and ofc they are still gone die lol.

why do you guys just sit here and talk shit with such a weak argument? you just state all the things he could do to be corrupt, when none of it actually happens. fuckin pathetic bro.

none of it happens? lol hi fear or his cousin's 10th back up ot land account ;)

really do not know why you guys even try hosting an ot when you know 3 things that always happen with your ot.

1) people who gone play it are so much better in pvp than you that your gone get raped.

2) you gone try to cheat your ass of to beat those people and still fail.

3) you will go bezerke mode after a few failed attempts and after everyone keep pointing out your corruption.

WE ALL KNOW YOUR RETARDED AND MENTALLY CHALLENGED BUT TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BRAIN POWER NOR THE MATURITY REQUIRED TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL OT OK?

:eek: i have never played this ot but it seems really fcking corrupt, if you have a gm char you dont need to play? and if you do you should go to EXTREME lengths to keep it secret

I was gonna play, I really was... but then I read the comments from the userbase and they scared me! I thinks it's corrupt aswell..

yea i was interested so i read thru this entire thread and at the end i was like.. wtf? an accident happened couple of days into game? the ot has a known corruption problem and it happened again? no i dont think his roommate did it, what roomate goes around being a dick and logging on and making yourself to ruin your FRIENDS stuff? doesnt make sense to me.

none of it happens? lol hi fear or his cousin's 10th back up ot land account ;)

really do not know why you guys even try hosting an ot when you know 3 things that always happen with your ot.

1) people who gone play it are so much better in pvp than you that your gone get raped.

2) you gone try to cheat your ass of to beat those people and still fail.

3) you will go bezerke mode after a few failed attempts and after everyone keep pointing out your corruption.

WE ALL KNOW YOUR RETARDED AND MENTALLY CHALLENGED BUT TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BRAIN POWER NOR THE MATURITY REQUIRED TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL OT OK?

I don't know what your talkin about 'fear or his cousins'. I have no idea who they are you moron.

1) Uhm, okay?

2) oh yeah? show me a time it happened

3) yeah? you've seen that happen?

Once again, you point out things that the GM could do to be corrupt, and still fail to provide any proof or even any instances. Thank you, for proving my point.

I was gonna play, I really was... but then I read the comments from the userbase and they scared me! I thinks it's corrupt aswell..

The funniest part of it all is that the people who keep saying 'it's corrupt baba' still play.

i have never played this ot but it seems really fcking corrupt, if you have a gm char you dont need to play? and if you do you should go to EXTREME lengths to keep it secret

as far as I know; GM doesn't have a char.

Someone said they do or something about botting and then logging off and going on gm char

Someone said they do or something about botting and then logging off and going on gm char

your wasting your time, these children see only what they want to see. They are just gone make 20 accounts to post how good the server is lol, while everyone that is even wasting their time with this server is posting how corrupt these shits are lol.

and no matter how many accounts they use, its still obvious who they are lol.

I actually got a cam of admin botting on a char then loging off and loging back on admin in the botters house. I was waiting for him to do this when he lost pz bcz i knew hes retarted enough to think no one will notice.

If ur going to keep acting like ur innocent im actuallly gonna bother to edit the cam and upload on youtube just so u will be more carefull about corruption. Atleast have enuf brains to do it correctly, but dont bot nuublet, its sad when hoster bot on his ot

your wasting your time, these children see only what they want to see. They are just gone make 20 accounts to post how good the server is lol, while everyone that is even wasting their time with this server is posting how corrupt these shits are lol.

and no matter how many accounts they use, its still obvious who they are lol.

I only have like 2 posts in this thread out of 29. Do you honestly think anyone would waste their time getting 20 some odd posts just to argue with you? Who's to say your not Sammynsc just making more accounts to bash this server? It's obvious he hates it. I haven't seen anyone complain but Sammynsc. tellin ya; give it a shot and I guarantee you like it.

@up. release the cam plax.

For the fifth time sammy nsc.. I said when that polack logs in ill make the command "/info" usable by all players so you can check his ip and assure its not me. Then will you be able to sleep at night?

sry for not believing anything you say, I mean its not like your just gonna pull a random pl ip out of ur ass right?

im the fastest guy on this serv, yet that lv 60 was faster than me np, no way a pl half way around the world is that fast on a crappy none dedi usa serv

How.can.i.pull.an.IP.out.of.my.ass.when.i.am.gunna.let.you.try. I love how whatever you think is right. I hate kids like that. And if the ot is crappy don't play.

unstable? LOL. hasnt crashed once since i tried to make manafluids dissapear on use. Thats what crashed it. How the hell is it unstable

This ots will be ok if Hoster get brain and delete from donate shop epic fail items etc 50 cc donator boots helmet legs shield ahhh.. sorry IF THIs stupid people delete ALL this fucking nygga items from sms shop if he want get cash add only unban rune and knight set.
Lols lmao.

Wtf is palera? And theres no custom "noob" client. You high? Sorry we need donations for a dedi.

Back