• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flags and Custom Flags generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

elf

Sing, sing blue silver
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
tayandenga
Twitch
tayandenga
Standard (OTServ) flags generator: http://hem.bredband.net/johannesrosen/playerflags.html
TheForgottenServer custom flags generator: http://fightingelf.net/customflags/

NEW flag generator: Flags and Custom Flags generator

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Little explain for custom flags generator:​

Character flags
- Can report bugs with CTRL + Z: Player can use CTRL + Z window to report bugs, which are stored in data/reports/
- Can see thing position on look: Player can see position of item/tile/creature/player when clicking 'Look' on it
- Can see item details on look: Player can see item details when clicking 'Look' on it
- Can see creature details on look: Player can see creature health and mana points when clicking 'Look' on it
- Cannot be searched with exiva: Player cannot be searched with exiva "NAME spell
- Has gamemaster privileges: Gives player special privileges = {
* Can login with Gamemaster Mode (allows to Multi Client)
* Can see both trade channels
* Isn't displayed in online users printed by /online command when set in config displayGamemastersWithOnlineCommand to no
}
- Can throw items without limits: Player can throw items between floors without any restrictions
- Can push any item: Player can push not pushable items, eg. quest chests
- Can teleport to unstandable tiles: Player can stand on unstandable floors, eg. walls or water
- Can move items from far: Player can move items from far, without need of standing near them
- Has full light by default: Player has full light displayed in client (like Light Hack)
- Has infinite stamina hours
- Is protected
- Is immune to fields
- Doesn't gain skulls
- Doesn't gain unjustified kills
- Can see Staff channel
- Can see Counsellor channel
- Display group name instead vocation in description: Displays group name instead of vocation name when looking on player.
- Hide level in description: Doesn't show player level when looking on player.

Account flags (These are checked for account, so you need to set account 'group_id' field to have effect)
- Can login multiple chars at same time: Can login on unlimited amount of chars on one account at the same time
- Character can logout anytime and anywhere

Good, mayeb u can add more features to the tfs one.. ^_^

I take it this is because all the normal features are auto determined under gamemaster privileges?

Could you explain a little better please

--

Are the two meant to be used together, or am i not following.

Last edited:
No, that's just for when the server is closed, not for logging in without waiting list.

how to make it log in without waiting list?
I want to make prem log in without waiting list.

Clary, that's still done via the normal flag system.

No, that's just for when the server is closed, not for logging in without waiting list.

Wrong.

It is to login if the server is full and to login when the server is closed (/closeserver).

Since the /closeserver isn't working and no one is using, it can be used to allow the players to login when the server is full.

You can't login when the server is saving ("Game server is just starting") even if you have this flag.

Last edited:
I know im a noob...but how do u use the flags?

thanks

So it's there anyway to mix the two flags generators??

Somo cool things in yours, but some important stuff in the other one you gave the link to.... So any way you could make a single flag gen with all the features??

That would be awsome!!!

TheForgottenServer custom flags generator: http://fightingelf.net/customflags/

The link is down, please fix it.
(Edit: Now works!)

Other thing: Is posible edit "Can not be attacked" only to players? Already this affect to players and creatures, and to creatures already exist "Ignored by monsters".

A greeting!

Last edited:
I've added a seperate flag 'isProtected' for that (requested few times by AGS), and NoGainSkull, just wait for the commit.

Sup, could you add something so that players can't add (a player or god) to their VIPs?

I know there is this option in the other flags generator, but it doesn't have somethings that this flag generator has... and I rater use this one.... =) and also could it be possible that you could add more stuff?? :p

Know your bussy with the forgotten SVN REV's but it would be nice...:thumbup:

working now... but i've a question...
where can I find the flags in the .dev? and their numbers? what is used in the FTS, OpenTibia or Elf's or both flag make? may I sum up both generated numbers?

thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back