• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's morning HesteN, post or die!
@minimap: awzumly najs!

haha luffY! <3

great job team! Having a hard time mappin' atm since my parents is freaking out... gonna post as fast as i can... (will have more time when school starts)
-currently mapping on a barb camp!

good job guys i havent posted since thread number 75 i ques so soon ill post some screenie again ;)

Long time no see..
The beginning of the Barbarian Camp!

FUF1srx70R.png

To be continued..

Looks good Radeon, I'm not sure if it just where you chose to take the ss from, but you need snow on the upper floors (e.g. on the slanty roof.)

good job guys i havent posted since thread number 75 i ques so soon ill post some screenie again ;)

Yeah I wanna see something new from u now doggie :]

Been to much on TV - not posting SS'ed cuz of that assumed tons already seen wut I'm working on. ;o

Everyone dosent watch u on TV xD take some ingame SS once u got something nice to put up :]

Long time no see..
The beginning of the Barbarian Camp!

FUF1srx70R.png

To be continued..

Looks pretty cool mate! But I think you should use 2 statues both facing east instead of facing eachother, and add some small stones, perhaps a little bit of ice debris (maybe some snow on the roofs as komic said too) and it will look really nice :]

nice mini map hesten!

Thank u :)

Just a little info.

Blez have been resigned from the Scarlet Horn project, and wont be working with us anymore.

Working on a castle

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j410/wardawg666/castle7.png[/]

[IMG]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j410/wardawg666/castle6.png[/]

[SIZE=1]still got a few bugs[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
You map
me watch
Me Like :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back