• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A random Cyclops spawn:

sjItiJLMZl.png

Been much to do lately, going out tonight too so wont be able to map tonight, so I'll try to get something done now on the day xD

Here's a little bump on the Templar castle I've been working on ~

2woegyt.png

Dude, it's looking fucking great! I love it! Keep up the good job bro :)

So far... So epic... Can't wait to see it once it's fully detailed.

Bumping with some Fresh Ingame pictures! Enjoy...

SA4HkoStEd.png

xURt7dgvoF.png

C26tthZR79.png

6WM9r2ngKs.png

=)

2.png

Just a BUMP image. Shai'daliran Lifestreaming crater. Going to be a largeass tree on the plateu just east of my character. Underneath it by the stairs - sum Forest Warden/Forests spirit Channeler

Bumping with some Fresh Ingame pictures! Enjoy...

SA4HkoStEd.png

xURt7dgvoF.png

C26tthZR79.png

6WM9r2ngKs.png

=)

Awesome Neon!

---

2.png

Just a BUMP image. Shai'daliran Lifestreaming crater. Going to be a largeass tree on the plateu just east of my character. Underneath it by the stairs - sum Forest Warden/Forests spirit Channeler

Looks fkin epic Demon, but you should have put out floor inside the cave before taking the pic! And the borders around the red stairs looks wierd >.<

jadsondossantos - You are proving yourself to be dumber and dumber everytime you post on this forum. XD

2.png

It's the worst thing ever You've done, I dont like it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back