• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Equalia - A Fun server with custom map and nice features

Status
Not open for further replies.

spice

CABS ARE HERE
Reaction score
Dear OTLand

Today I'll show you my new project, that im sure many of you will like. Equalia will be a nice and serious mid-rate server, to have fun while playing. In this thread, im going to describe some of the server features, the map - and the staff I'll need.

jiccis.png

The Map​

The map will be a custom map and will be teleport based. I know many of you think a teleport server won't be serious, and "n00bish", but if you think that you're wrong. Our teleports will be nice and well-mapped, detailed and "RPG-ish". Therefore, I need another mapper that will map this with me. Im thinking 2 towns (one desert and one "normal". There will also be a VIP town, but you're job so far is to make thoose two cities. We will have new quests, but also the most famous ones like Anihilator, Pits Of Inferno, Demon Oak Quest, Demon Helmet Quest, and the other famous ones.​

Vocation System​
We will also make totaly new vocations, togheter with a level system. This is how it works:
[Level 8-120]
You choose from Mage, Warrior and Archer.
You can also just be these vocation to level 120, then you must upgrade to be able to get exp while hunting.

[Level 120-250]
Mage -> Magician
Warrior -> Soldier
Archer -> Hunter

At level 250 you have to choose the "White" or the "Dark" side. This will give you opportunities to learn new spells from a NPC. The "Dark" side learn other then the "White" side, exept of one - a Mount spell that everyone will be able to use.
Here is a simple picture:
VocationSystem.png

Addon System
Right now our scripter is working on a new NPC based addon system, I won't tell you more about it now.​

Some other features​
Quest Log
PVP Ranks
Events
Raids
Reputation?

The list can be long :p

Application and Staff members​

In the team there is the following people:

Developer, Server owner and Main mapper: spice (me)
Scripter AndresPro
Second Scripter: Northnorial (unfortunately his going to hospital, so I search for another one too)
Host: GZH, Green Zebra Hosting - Home

Heres is what we need:

1 Mapper
Will mostly work on the two cities, but will make some spawns too.
1 Scripter, will help to make the features, spells and so on.

Make you're application as you want it. That way we can see if you are serious or not.​

Last edited:
Here are the dedicated server detailes from GZH:

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.33Ghz
12GB DDR3
4,5TB HDD (RAID5), your home-folder will be a partition of 150GB
100/100 Mbit fiber internet

Hello ; ))

Show a screens of temple by me ; )

IMO It should Light Side & Dark Side ;), but seems cool!

Souns reall cool, but the only thing i dont like is the names on the vocation.

Mage -> Magician
Warrior -> Soldier
Archer -> Hunter

The promotion means(i think?) that the player is getting better. But with these names doesnt really change the meaning of their vocation. I mean, a warrior sounds more awesome than a soldier ;o (my opinion).

But still. gl! :)

White side xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Once you go black, you'll never go back! xD

Well, the promotion names can be changed, I really don't like it eaither. Post some ideas here please :)

So here are some screenshot, mapped by SwordFish

This is the main town, made in desert theme. Here are temple (underground, -1)
68u2om.jpg

Teleport room :p (No monsters there yet)
iojmo7.jpg

please hardcore comments : )

im know the tp room is suck little bit, but i have not good idea for tp room.

cool =) but i think you could use the earth thing on the sides to the sandstone thing. The ID of earth is 8133 :) i think you know what i mean (cipstyle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back