• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Exola [8.6] [x3] [Custom] Project Recruitment Thread

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
Exola: Live A Legacy

Project Discussion Board & screenshots etc, updates on server
http://otland.net/f251/exola-eng-8-6-x3-massively-customised-unique-project-148484/

Client: [8.6] Or 9.1
Exp Rate: x3
IP:​

A Long Time Ago, Long Before Otland, Open Tibia And Even Official Tibia Began. A Time When Being A Troll Meant Something Other Than Being An ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ****. It Meant Actually Being A Troll! As In Being All Ugly And Massive With Your Uglyness And Massiveness! Anyway, There Was A World Waiting For History To Be Written. A World That Was Peaceful. Well Guess What? Now It Isn't!

Wars Erupted From Even The Most Civilised And Peaceful Of Nations; From Monks Killing Sheep To Demons Killing Frogs! Termination Of Project Exola Was Imminent!

The Gods Felt Disappointed And Frustrated! A Suggestion Was Made To Terminate Project Exola! But The Prophecy Fortold Of A Being Pure Of Heart And Mind! The Gods Could Only Judge The Current And Past State Of Humanity, Orcanity, Trollanity, And So On. But A Decision Was Made! The Gods Were To Carry Project Exola On! Under The Condition That No Guidence Or Aid Came From Them. It Was To Be Left For The 'anity's (humanity, orcanity, etc etc) To Decide Its Own Fate! The Gods Stated That They Will Return One Day! The Day When The 'anity's Can Prove Purity!

This Started Wars Between All Races Of All Kinds. Ethnicities, 'anity's, All Sorts( ̶I̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶G̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶s̶!̶ ̶J̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶!̶ ̶G̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶N̶o̶ ̶S̶o̶u̶l̶s̶!̶ ̶J̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶A̶g̶a̶i̶n̶!̶ !) To Persue A Selfish Commitment To Make Only Their Particular Race The Only Left To Enforce Global Purity! (Almost Like That Guy From The Future According To This, But Our Past In Reality... You Know... Hitler!)

During This "seige" Of The 'anity's, A Potential "pure" Being Of Soul And Mind Is Born Every Day! And It Could Be You!​

Join Exola! Live The Legacy!

100% Custom Spells Including Lots Of Custom Features
100% Custom Map
Custom & Edited Monsters
100% Custom NPCs
Custom Minigames & Events
Custom *new* Vocations
Lots More, Stay tuned For More Info

Pictures:

first.png

one.png

two.png

3.png

4.png

boom.png

45.png

I Need Several Experienced Individuals To Become A Part Of My Project!
I Understand Neon Is Making A Mapping Project And Alot Of The Experienced Mappers Are Most Likely Going To Apply As Well As Other Projects Currently Being Developed.
That Being Said, Here Are The Available Positions.

MAPPERS: Need to be able to help along side me with map, create cities, spawns, etc
Maxipadd {Pending}
Blitzd_Ots {Pending}
GOD Barraca {Pending}
SCRIPTERS (varying from all sorts from quests to spells and vocations to npcs, etc)
WEBSITE/PHP CODERS & ALSO DESGINERS

Please Either Link Me To Your Posted Application And/or Fill My Template.

1. Name?
2. REAL age?
3. Languages (To Some Degree Of Fluency!) ?
4. How Active Are You? (roughly)
5. Do You Have A Way In Which I Can Contact You Other Than On Otland
6. Either Link Me Too, Or Show Me A Screen Shot Of Your Work. (Scripters Link Me Only)
7. How Much Experience Roughly?
8. Would You Consider Yourself & To What Extent, To Be Creative Or Any Other Characteristic Beneficial To The Project ?
9. If I Asked Around, Would I Get Recommendations?
10. Why You? What's Unique *to Some Extent* About You?

Thankyou, You Don't Have To Use My Template But I Would Appreciate If You Covered These Topics So I Can Make A Quicker Decision Based On The Accuracy And Detail Given.
I Wish You All Good Luck And Thank You For Your Time!

Project Discussion Board
http://otland.net/f251/exola-eng-8-6-x3-massively-customised-unique-project-148484/

Last edited:
Bump.. No one interested? This is going to be a great project, beleive me! I am "consumer" minded, this server will be made in a way that the game, story and features all run smoothly for the player. I need a team to help this come true. Since i am very limited in my ability and i can only do so much. Surely there must be some people interested? :)

1. Name? Scott
2. REAL age? 18
3. Languages (To Some Degree Of Fluency!) ? English only.
4. How Active Are You? (roughly) haven't been lately but i have about 12 hours a week guarenteed.
5. Do You Have A Way In Which I Can Contact You Other Than On Otland, [email protected]
6. Either Link Me Too, Or Show Me A Screen Shot Of Your Work. (Scripters Link Me Only) I will do this later when i get home.
7. How Much Experience Roughly? 1-2 years?
8. Would You Consider Yourself & To What Extent, To Be Creative Or Any Other Characteristic Beneficial To The Project ? yes creative.
9. If I Asked Around, Would I Get Recommendations? maybe :p, i guess i'm one of those love or hate kinda guys!
10. Why You? What's Unique *to Some Extent* About You? i did have 2 servers my self, but my computer burnt out and so i had to get a new computer. My servers got abandoned and we are back to square one. So i have experience in multiple areas.

Applying for mapping position.. I will post screen shot later.

1. Name? Maxwell
2. REAL age? 17
3. Languages (To Some Degree Of Fluency!) ? Only English
4. How Active Are You? (roughly) Pretty active
5. Do You Have A Way In Which I Can Contact You Other Than On Otland ? Mmmhmm
6. Either Link Me Too, Or Show Me A Screen Shot Of Your Work. (Scripters Link Me Only) I would but i updated my computer and didnt bother to save anything
7. How Much Experience Roughly? 2 to 3 years on and off
8. Would You Consider Yourself & To What Extent, To Be Creative Or Any Other Characteristic Beneficial To The Project ? to an extent yes i am.
9. If I Asked Around, Would I Get Recommendations? Umm im pretty new to otlands
10. Why You? What's Unique *to Some Extent* About You? Im an out going person and i believe i can bring something good to help you with

Maxipadd, i will probably get in touch with you but i obviously need to see your work before you're accepted, like make a small island with a house on it and screenshot it to me or something. Anyway i'll list you as pending at the moment. :)

Same for you blitzd

pfft 30 mins out.. I'm impatient!

BUMP!? lol are there not any free scripters around? :(, btw you will get a pos for being a part of the project! Since you put your time and effort in, it's only right you receive something back no? Therefore if donations exceed costs, those who helped my project will get it divided between them, since i have no need for it, i am essentially feeding off your skills :3

ALSO only things for donations are items that can be obtained in game, just might be harder and take longer. Also ViP option which is permanent, and allows to exclusive areas, such as prem in rl tibia but donation points can also be obtained in game, not necessarily hard either. Actual donators will also receive a title on server forum and exclusivity to some events. :) Title and exclusivity is given for any donation!

Thanks

Spam 100%

Learn the rules properly. Because you blatantly haven't looked at them already. And are essentially boosting your posts up by claiming i'm spamming when infact, i'm following the rules.

Also, if you are going to try and post boost, say something ON TOPIC. Cause this blatantly wasn't cause i was spamming and if it was, READ THE RULES.

Also thanks zatjin for correcting him ^.^

Still, i need team members!!!!

Mappers, scripters mainly!

Not as yet mate, you interested?

So far i'm doing everything and scripting is my weakness, however i am learning since noone seems to want to join and as steep as my learning curve is, i will eventually get it? maybe.. :p

If you're interested, let me know, even if you don't want to be dedicated or obligated to this project, any help is welcome!

I just want to say this looks AWESOME... Im not applying sorry I haven't mapped in like 2 years... But, good luck :)

yh cheers mate, this project is still in the making, haven't had a lot of time atm since helping some mates sort their servers out which happen to be already open. So mine can wait.. Still looking for team members, this project is still on track :)

Looks cool, can't help you with this even though i'd like to.

Back