• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ROTSCO dedicated OT

gigastar

Reaction score
welcome to RotsCo

What is RotsCo? RotsCo is a "company" based organization. As I understand it's hard to
understand what it means to be company based, and not be a company. I'm
sure you will manage. RotsCo stands for Ragnerok Open-Tibia Server. Some
of you might be familiar with the Ragnarok series. The game will not be based
off of it. It doesn't have any-type of familiarity other then the name.

Why RotsCo? Many of you are already speculating on how professional this thread is, and
weather or not it is even worth reading. I'm sure for some of you its not, this
is because; you arn't what we are looking for, you are not interested, or you
dont acually know how to do anything, but are just looking for a chance to
get staff on a server.

RotsCo will be hosted on a "dedicated server" (which will acually be) a self owned
server with 140gb ram and 8ghz proccessing. It will be on a 100mps line, be hosted
24/7. We are also already a good portion through the proccess, so there will be something
to see when you join the team.

Rotsco gameplay: The map will be walkable, and quest all the way through. Making it a real RPG. The game is
based off a main story line, so everything you are doing is tied together, and if you get into
the story line, you will have a fun time learning everything, and getting everything done.

There is not only a main quest, but also side quests in the game. You will find small story lines
from some of the villagers, and other NPC's.

The potions/runes/ect. Will not be infinate, However you will find that food is a bit more
of a favor.

It will be low/medium exp, with low/medium rates.

There are 6 vocations to choose from:
Pyro Nomad, Aqua Nomad, Geo Nomad, Air Nomad, Guadian, Ninja, and Mimic.

Pyro Nomads will be able to control anything having to do with fire. (Ex. fire, lighting)
Aqua Nomads will be able to control anything water. (ice, water, blood)
Geo Nomads will be able to control earth. (metal ect.)
Air Nomads will be able to control a mix of all. (with air you can control all.)
Guardian (Good defence, health, and strength. Bad healing)
Ninja (DPS, and HPS, based off naruto) ex. shadow clone justu (but not those words)
Mimic (Mimics will be able to copy allys, and enemys attacks)

Some of you may be thinking this is a weird class set, but in game you will be directed
on your own path depending on vocation, You will also find that each vocation can do
cetain things like (pyro nomads can walk on lava) This allows access to some parts of
the map that a water nomad wouldnt be able to, ect.

The main reason I believe that vocations can be somewhat random is the game will
be that players will be focused on playing the story line, rather then pvp/ect. Though
the classes will all be balanced.

We will add more vocations, but they will be required that you have a player of a
certain level to create them. We will also have a VIP system.

The VIP will not make players overpowered, but give them a place to hunt. They will
also get premium spells, but it wont be outragous. There will be donation weps/armor
however they will be for looks, and a SLITE damage increase. But the donations will be
to keep the game up.

LAST NOTE: We will always update, and add new elements to the game. We are never considered a "done"
project.

Positions: Scripters (1, 0)
Mappers(1, 0, 0)
Host(1)
Web-design(0,0)
Tutors(0,0) -- must be bilingual --

Pay: You will all have a % of income. It will be based on amount of work put into server by you.
This will be on a legal document BEFORE the server is out.

Application: Name:
Experience:
Additional:

-RotsCo

Last edited:
images

i'd like to see some pictures before applying

Heres a general image of my map, im not gunna go where detail can show. for two reasons.
1) wouldn't want you judging weather you'll join on unfinished work.
2) Slow bandwidth, uploading is crap for me, so 2 photos it is. (i'm not hosting)

ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting

hopefully this helps anyone decide. Like I said I dont want to release to much, once your apart of the team you will get a complete overview of what we are planning, and what we have.

Last edited:
Back