• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster /Storywriter available - well experienced

Suvious

Reaction score
Greetings!
I may be familiar to a diligent few reading this post, having served as a mapper, game master, and head game master on countless OT servers; this isn't limited to servers such as Goobers OT 7.6 (GM Apocalypse, when it was the #5 OT) and on Narozia (GM Leer/GM Suvious #1 8.2 OT). This gives people the chance to request my services as an acting head game master and writer. Below you will find a greater depth of insight into my knowledge.

Unfortunately, Kyoushirou and a few others are set out to try and ruin my thread. I ask those reading to ignore their allegations and somewhat troll-like behaviour. Thank you.

A little about me:
My name is Edward, I'm an Englishman that enjoys writing and gaming, as well as things such as anime in my spare time. I'm currently in the process of writing a novel of my very own. I know many of you will be looking for an age, and I apologise to dissapoint, however I feel this irrelevant to the employment terms and assure you I am by no means unfit for service.

Game Master/Head Game Master experience
Having served as a game master on OTs for an excess of 3 years, I decided to begin serving as a head gamemaster, bringing a grand total of 5 years experience in the field. Needless to say, the vast experience, and the quality of it, suggests I uphold a high level of integrity and capability in acting as a Game Master. Having played Tibia for a good 6 years, I have a vast knowledge of tactics people use to evade being caught as cheaters, and hence know how to apprehend such behaviour. I take no favour in levelling a character myself, as I feel such benefits are behind me and pointless; therefore I feel I act in a non bias way as I prevent myself getting directly involved or in harms way. This, I feel, is a measure necessary for an apt game master.

Writing capabilities:
I am a high quality writer, and have been noted by government specific courses as such. I have a decent array in my vocabulary, and hence apply it in such a way that allows me to entertain my readers; I feel that this is a vital aspect for attention. This is because a professional and able writer on the front page of YOUR website makes the server look highly professional, and creditable. Furthermore, this is not limited to website modifications - my writing capabilities combined with my vast experience in MMOs allows me to cogently piece together quest designs that blow minds wide open.

What can I bring to your server?
I can bring an immensely high quality of service to the players of your server, as well as attracting many more through propositional schemes to encourage players. Moreover, I also know many flaws with the standard OT rules that may put you at risk. You get a fantastic writer, and a game master that excels in their field with the Suvious package.

What roles can be fulfilled as a Game Master?
My roles as a game master include bug hunting, tending to rule violations, and assisting players to reasonable means. To tend to rule violations I follow a thorough investigation to the events that have occured - I do not simply start waving the banhammer on a hierarchial basis or by hearsay; evidence is manditory. Assisting players to reasonable means involves helping players, but without using bias, favouritism, or abuse of the game master's abilities - this means I won't be throwing out 'fri itens' to everyone. During the time wherein there are no rule violation reports, or requests for help, I will attend to the forums - should these too be free of ailments, I will generally walk quite aimlessly attempting to find bugs that may require fixing. It is also of course, a Game Master's duty to act properly, using fluent and coherent sentencing, as well as thoroughly abiding the rules set to act as a role model and example for the player base.

What roles can be fulfilled as a Head Game Master?
Acting as a Head Game Master involves all of the above, but moreover, I also take the responsibility of managing the Game Master team with disciplinary procedures, any problems they may face, and regularly communicate with them to ensure they are satisifed and coping with their job. This therefore, acts as a sort of manager position for the game master's, giving them a support column to lean upon, as well as a teacher to guide the newer ones.

What will I do as a writer?
As a writer, I will provide articles and updates for the front page of the website at a high standard. This may also spread into the aid of area, or quest designing.
Here is an example of my work, from the book I'm working on:
- Spoiled princes, deft nobles, and an ignorant hierarchy to dictate the seldom society that sleek below them; these peasants forfeited their right to life by living – a cruel and unjust fate for those born in such a corrupt, troublesome society. I speak of course, of the society dwelling in the glorious city of Videen Esthanar; the city of dreams crafted from beautiful plazas, scarcely describable architecture and a monotonous monopoly to rule it all.
- Videen Esthanar was a city divided into many sections, like a bloated pig in a small pen – spewing out far further than it should past the boundaries to which it should have become accustomed by now. No district was assigned a specific task, for no boundaries could contain everything in one category – for example the conflicting churches could not be in the same district for the other would cry sacrilege. The shop keeps could not stand one another, plagued by a paranoia that anxiously spread through thriving entrepreneurs that dare set foot into the grim world of business in Videen Esthanar.
- This being said; in Videen Esthanar you could pick your family through illegitimate means, you could pick your friends, and you could pick your neighbours. The closest ideal to categorization was your pocket; a well lined pocketed man could quite quickly choose his neighbours should he conveniently slip a conveniently placed assassin a convenient sum of money to rid of an inconvenience. This allowed rich people to live near rich people, and urchins to stay with scum; a shady way of organizing your nearest and dearest.

What I will not do:
I will not act in bias for any reason. Not happening, I don't do bias.
However, the real purpose of this section was to say that I will not start acting as a mapper, scripter, coder etc. for the server I am working for. These jobs take up a lot of time and work, and should be dealt with by a seperate person.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for serious servers that do intend to stay open - exp rates, skill rates etc. are nullified as they do not affect me. I care only for the progress of the server(s) I will be serving. However, this does mean I expect professionalism to a reasonable degree; bias as such is not acceptable in my eyes.

Servers that are willing to pay will of course take priority in employment, due to the high standards I set I would like to be rewarded in real money - but this is not a manditory requirement.

Please contact me via [email protected] (MSN only - it's a very, very old MSN address) or via private messaging on here. I will be happy to discuss further details should this be requested.

Last edited:
Good work with the text and the grammer, however a wide word vocabulary wont get you far if your ego-centered, judging by your tag 'the best' correct me if I am wrong?

Having fun trying to mark down my thread? >.> Anyway~ bump

Mark down your thread? I am not marking down any thread and if you didn't want any action taken against these posts you shouldn't have reported them. Also bumping a thread is allowed only 24 hours after the last post. Thanks for your comprehension.

^No I mean them playing with my rating. Ty for deleting the posts. <3

Back