• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

0.3 Quest System

What must I fill in in unique id? The item id? Or just a random unique id? If that< it doesnt matter what uid I use?

Listo^

Ok, I did it at game in some boxes and it works, but when I restart my ots it back to normal boxes... How to save this settings??

@edit: ...or maybe old system works on this application?

Last edited:
Sound hard, but it's easy.

Nice system!

^_^

More reputation for lef? :]

Finally got remere's map editor to work, but its the samething. I entered 2000 as the actionID on a chest, added the items in the container, and made the uniqueID 6000. Went ingame, clicked the chest, and the reward was a chest ...nothing in it.

reward was an empty chest..idk what the problem is

I get it working on chests thx :D .. but how can i get it work in things like hydra eggs??

quest system

i have a 8.4 map and all it has is the unique id, is there a fast way to put the items that are supposed to be in the chest in the chest? or do i have to put action id 2000 in every chest and find the item that supposed to go in tehre and click the black box and put the item in for every chest?

If you put an action or unique id in item that is from chest and you take then a reward from chest that item doesn't have that unique or action id :(

If it is possible please add that or jsut tell me what I am doing wrong :)

Finally got remere's map editor to work, but its the samething. I entered 2000 as the actionID on a chest, added the items in the container, and made the uniqueID 6000. Went ingame, clicked the chest, and the reward was a chest ...nothing in it.

I have the same Problem like him!
I dont know what to do and where the error lies ...

Please Help!

:(

"20 charges of ultimate healing rune"
That would be the correct I guess.

as I understand it works only on containers. However, this tutorial is a bit retarted and I dont understand it. It says, u have to action id, for example, 2004 and any uid u wish. Than you edit actions.xml and go to system.lua and add [2004] = your uid

BUT WHERE THE FUC* DO I ENTER ID OF ITEM THAT PLAYER WILL RECEIVE!?

Back