• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling (0.4) (x64) Compiling nightmare :X

marek12

Available for sprite works
Solutions
Reaction score
god damn,
I've tried to compile for the first time in my life and it is real nightmare for me :S
Was looking on all tutorials possibly can find at this moment I can't even start compiling because I am getting error " cannot find -llua51 " the second after I hit "Compile".
Would anyone please help take first steps in this hell? :S

oh wait. I think I know this. xD

Project -> Properties -> C/C++ -> General -> 'Additional Include Directories' -> Left Click -> Edit ->

C:\vcpkg\packages\luajit_x64-windows\include\luajit

Okay -> Apply

ok, now i'm missing dll files to put among with TFS.exe to my OT folder I guess. cause I got error when trying to launch TFS.exe. any idea which ones do I need?
Using tfs 0.4 x64.
" the application was unable to start corretly (0xc000007b). "

ok, now i'm missing dll files to put almong with TFS.exe to my OT folder I guess. cause I got error when trying to launch TFS.exe. any idea which ones do I need?
Using tfs 0.4 x64.
" the application was unable to start corretly (0xc000007b). "
Soo when I did in tfs 1.3 all the DLL's were in the completed directory.
C:\Xikini_OTS\forgottenserver\vc14\x64\Release

and then you just copied all the DLL's and the .exe into the main directory.
C:\Xikini_OTS\forgottenserver

Untitled.png

now, I got this problem.
[tfs console]
"
I/O warning : failed to load external entity ""
[0:24:28.184] >> Checking software version...failed - could not parse remote file (are you connected to any network?)
[0:24:28.185] >> Loading RSA key
[0:24:28.303] >> Starting SQL connection
[0:24:28.320] >> Running Database Manager
[0:24:28.704] > Optimizing table: house_data... [success]
[0:24:28.707] >> Loading items (OTB)
[0:24:28.712] [Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required.

[0:24:28.716] > ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!
"
Post automatically merged:

jesus. I broke everything on my pc XD
most of the programs now are producing the error that I am missing mvcp140.dll X_X

can'e even run apache because of that mvcp140.dll. lol

ok. got it back to work. but still got problem with that error about items.otb

What 0.4 are you using?
[0:39:15.552] The Forgotten Server, version 0.4_SVN ()
[0:39:15.554] Compiled with GNU C++ version 3.4.5 (mingw special) at May 3 2020, 02:21:55.
[0:39:15.555] A server developed by Elf, Stian, Slawkens and KaczooH, .

[0:39:15.552] The Forgotten Server, version 0.4_SVN ()
[0:39:15.554] Compiled with GNU C++ version 3.4.5 (mingw special) at May 3 2020, 02:21:55.
[0:39:15.555] A server developed by Elf, Stian, Slawkens and KaczooH, .
Okay, so in some other thread they suggest to take the items.otb that you use to edit your map from your remere's folder.

Alternatively.. here's a list of a bunch of 0.4 versions..

You could do trial and error approach. xD

yeah, seen this thread. didn't work as I had them from the beggining, but just replace them again just to make sure.
Well I guess compiling isn't for me though XD thanks for your help anyways

will try some other trunks, I really want to compile myself as I need some source edits in my project :D

Have you tried this one? I used it for long time and it worked really great.
I used Visual Studio 2010, Boost_1_53_0 and the libraries/includes which provided on the source Github and always compiled it without any issues.
https://github.com/Fir3element/binaries/raw/master/vc10_pack.rar
for the dll errors if it happened again you should download/install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package 64x/86x for 0.4

Back