• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1 death lvl 1???lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
wtf i got pked at lvl 78 and went back to rook in 1 death wtf? the caracter name is bloodypaws

edit my char was lvl 136 when i logged in got lvl 188 logged out i log back in lvl 136 same spot i logged in at first name maroso :S

Last edited:
I hope it won't happen that i am thinking about... Reset? I don't really think they did backups do they?

i just got killed relogged and lvl 1 :S

It's not worth to level or anything might as well just log for tonight. I wonder if this is the same on Icechaw? Softcores?

my char maroso got reseted i was lvl 188 when i logged now i log in lvl 136
wtf?

well.. i hope they do as they usually do... just restart and go back until it was fine or w.e (im not smart so shut up) XD

all got the same problem but that was fun !!!!

HAHAHA I cant wait for the reset, cause mark my words im coming for all you backstabbing cunts who betrayed me -cough luddboll
;)
:thumbup:

cough~ who cares? nobody likes u anyway ^^

Oh right.. yeh so you think, Atleast i dont lick ass to get into guilds lol the only reason I was with hots at 1 point was because of you.. lol and now the sames happened with vazez you've started joining other people now that vazez dosn't really play that character much so your gutted really :(
And you still deny the fact you use to lick my ass
"OMG THAT COMBO ROCKED" "I sound like im licking your ass haha :$"
All spoked words from the bullshitter himself.. :) gz:thumbup:

Actually that's why there's a ss every day at 7:00 to prevent such things as acc's resets in case of database fucki* up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back