• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[1.X] Hitchance on paladins

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi again! I use TFS 1.4 by nekiro (8.60 downgrade) and wondering about paladin's hitchance. When I host servers, I usually get player's feedback that paladins doesn't hit the times they should, they just miss too many attacks. I know that there's some possibilities to raise the paladin's hit chance, seen these possible scenarios:

a) increase maxHitChance value
Distance fighting hitchance? (https://otland.net/threads/distance-fighting-hitchance.208111/#post-1992758)
hitchance.png
This thread suggests to add maxHitChance according to the % max that the image of tibia-stats

b) do it via c++ and increase the base formula

c) simply increase hitChance value at items.xml for every weapon

So the question is, which way might be the best to do? Honestly, think that a) or b) can be the best options, but, guess I prefer c++ if the formula values can work well (knowing exactly what to edit and why). Would like a lot to hear how you guys handle this.

Thanks for reading,
Regards!

Last edited:
Back