• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

Hello!
When I'm opening the server, the console stucks in "loading map" and windows try to figure out why it stopped working, so do I but it just close itself.

m4eKjEf1QvGYJNHYUwxhLQ.png

What can I try to make it work? here is a picture of my folder right now:
8gCXW67LTWWwkOqI_7oUvQ.png

Maybe I'm missing any specific dll? I compiled it for 64bit system, using the github folder stated in this first page.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Hello,

I had the same error, the map is not loaded on the folder, extract your map that is on the zip and the error will disappear.

Hello!
When I'm opening the server, the console stucks in "loading map" and windows try to figure out why it stopped working, so do I but it just close itself.

Maybe I'm missing any specific dll? I compiled it for 64bit system, using the github folder stated in this first page.

can enyone help me please, the console show me the login player and the client closed , im using windows 10 64bits 16 gb ram
with the lastes version 10.46. Thanks in advance
HEPL ME PLEASE ...

I need helo with make client 10 for my ots. Login without ip changer and mc client. I can pay for help :)

Hello!

go to your data folder and then go to world folder en extrac the .winrar archiv and now you can run the server , I hope it helps .

I found it, thanks... I have one more problem now.. I can't seem to find the right ip changer and/or tibia client.. Any idea?

Back