• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

Care to explain what did not work?
By guessing, it's the client that does not work?

Give me anything?

Literally can't tell id you're serious or trolling.

I've done everything you should do but i can't login to the server with either tibia 10/11.

Literally can't tell id you're serious or trolling.

I've done everything you should do but i can't login to the server with either tibia 10/11.

If you believe i'm trolling, please stop quoting me.
You surely haven't done "everything", but guessing from your post, seems like you have the wrong client?

Do you get a message while logging in?
Debug?
Consolmessage?

Most newbies believes they should change the IP of the tibia.exe, which is just retarded.
You need to change the IP of client.exe (launcher).

Give me information and I will guide you, kid.

If you believe i'm trolling, please stop quoting me.
You surely haven't done "everything", but guessing from your post, seems like you have the wrong client?

Do you get a message while logging in?
Debug?
Consolmessage?

Most newbies believes they should change the IP of the tibia.exe, which is just retarded.
You need to change the IP of client.exe (launcher).

Give me information and I will guide you, kid.

Alright mister-know-it-all... When I'm trying to connect to the server it just says wrong password and I get IP-banned which shouldn't happend. I believe i've changed the IP of the client but I'm not 100% sure because I'm a newbie.

Don't say kid, that's so 2000.

Alright mister-know-it-all... When I'm trying to connect to the server it just says wrong password and I get IP-banned which shouldn't happend. I believe i've changed the IP of the client but I'm not 100% sure because I'm a newbie.

Don't say kid, that's so 2000.

So it says wrong password and you get IP-banned, which means you failed to change the IP and trying to connect to real tibia. Kid 2000.
Read my post above, change the IP of the client.exe instead. The launcher.

So it says wrong password and you get IP-banned, which means you failed to change the IP and trying to connect to real tibia. Kid 2000.
Read my post above, change the IP of the client.exe instead. The launcher.

I did exactly what they did in a video, it worked for him. Am I just retarded and can't find the launcher? Help.

I did exactly what they did in a video, it worked for him. Am I just retarded and can't find the launcher? Help.

Im on my break in 5 minutes, I will send you the client.
You probably downloaded the client from some external website.

you didn't download shit from their GIT, but followed the link to Tibia's official website, where you can find the outdated client.

I got the clients from their links, whatever... I've tried that shit atleast 10 times... I can't get it to work.

Firet time I have this problem with IP-changer.

I got the clients from their links, whatever... I've tried that shit atleast 10 times... I can't get it to work.

Firet time I have this problem with IP-changer.

Not a problem with the IP-changer, goddamn.
Sent you the client and the IP-changer, report working asap.

someone can help...
i have download source and login.php from git, client from tibia official website.
Sem título.png
Sem título.png
site work perfectly.
put login.php on C:\xampp\htdocs
right?

Now this is coming up "Network error - Connection::parseHeader] Invalid Client Login"

How can I fix this?

i got an error, i already compiled the ot and when i try to run the .exe it just shut down instantly.
Im a noob so any help will be good. Thanks

please help
1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>c:\users\zkk\documents\opentibia\otxserver-new-master\src\otpch.h(43): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Back