• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

malucooo

Reaction score
OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated by Malucooo.

[CLIENTS COMPATIBILITY]
10.00 / 11

[BUGS REPORT, PULL REQUESTS AND DOWNLOAD]
GitHub - malucooo/Otxserver-New: OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated

[FEATURES]
NEW DEPOT, NEW SPAWN, NEW CAST SYSTEM, NEW NPC SYSTEM VIA BANK BALANCE, NEW CRITICAL BOOST SYSTEM, NEW POTIONS, REWARD SYSTEM, WRAPPING SYSTEM AND MORE!

[MAP]
FULL GLOBAL MAP UPDATED DAILY​

[EVENTS]​
  • WAR-ANTIENTROSA​
  • BATTLEFIELD​
  • CAPTURE THE FLAG​
  • LAST STANDING MAN​
  • ZOOMBIE EVENT​

[ESPECIAL THANKS]
MATTYX14, THE FORGOTTEN SERVER AND ALL PULL REQUESTERS ON GITHUB.

[CONTACT]

[Credits]
Tfs 1.3 Developers -Zbizu - Pitis91 - MatheusMkalo - Gesior - Lundrial - M4G0 -
Fish04k - Printer - Djarek - Ninjalulz - Slavidodo - Thexamx - Socket2810 - Ciroc -Absolute - Gordonbay - Mitsuig - Alissonfgp - Gunz - Bruno Minervino - Comedinha -Hirako - Maya - Mattyx14 – Darkjav - Viking Tibia​

[MAP]
mapa-tibia-full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I download tibia client for that version? Tibia 11 ip changer doesn't work for me :(

Falaa maluko blz ? Tem como me da um suporte me chama no whats +55 041 9738-5727.
Iriei pagar pelo suporte $ abraços .

This might be a dumb question, but i was told that in 11, they drop the login server and u need to get on it a alternate way with a webservice, dont mind me its late here. so why would you want to use 11, if its almost unusable for people to run i get it, you can switch to 10.99 but you wouldnt get the sprites and that from 11, so why even do it?

im gonna google more right now, ive actually rebuilt your items.xml and put it in order

on config.lua find 1100 and replace to 1099 and fix this!
i replaced 1100 to 1099 and not work..

i can use any tibia client? or what tibia client its better tu play this ot?

thanks
Good Job

I probably made something wrong, everything works flawless except the fact that I cannot connect to the game world, wich is strange, with other datapacks it worked.

Is it possible to add prey system without changing whole datapack?
If yes, please, teach me master! :D

Back