• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

@malucooo you forgot credits for prey system in topic xD
Where are boosts from prey done? Because all I can see that is only the window and selecting monsters done, you can find any "damage reduct" or "exp boost" or even more "damage to monster"

@Thexamx
I post a issue in github saying about this, he forgotten other source codes anyway, only check in github.

@Thexamx
I post a issue in github saying about this, he forgotten other source codes anyway, only check in github.
Actually when they posted that information on tibiaking I found you on github to send you some emails but your email wasnt there, so there is a way where we can talk like in private?
btw thanks for your systems (even if you werent the one who posted it)

Hello, been looking forward to getting this working. Though i cannot solve this problem, i've tried compiling x86 & x64, i've tried disabling windows firewall, adding ports in both windows and my router, disabled anti virus/firewall but just does not want to work! I can successfully login to account selection but when connecting to the game it just hangs for ever and displays this message on repeat.

Attachments

How do i make this server open?
The error im getting in the console when trying to enter is, [Network error - Connection::parseHeader] Invalid Client Login
It starts and everything but cannot enter it :/

How do i make this server open?
The error im getting in the console when trying to enter is, [Network error - Connection::parseHeader] Invalid Client Login
It starts and everything but cannot enter it :/
its because they added "support" to tibia 11 which dont work, bnecause its copy paste from otland XD

@malucooo Is it possible to use Tibia 10.00 with this datapack? If yes, how to do it? Tried yesterday but it didn't work.

got everything working a treat, smooth as a baby's bum! thank you! appreciate all of your hard work!

+1 to everyone!

Back