• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.40] Mystera 5(aka EvoRPG) final release

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Here is last version of my ot datapack. I'm posting it as is because I never had time/motivation to finish it.

Works with: TFS 1.0
Client: Tested on 10.40
Features: [10.31][TFS 1.0] "EvoRPG by Zbizu" v5 (http://otland.net/threads/10-31-tfs-1-0-evorpg-by-zbizu-v5.207163/)

Thanks to everyone who was supporting me.
@Artis, @poii, @Don Daniello, @Pessimist, @MadMOOK, @Frostie, @Eldin, @4Muki4, @dominique120, @Hooloovoo, @tarjei, @walkingdragon, Dantez, Gumek, Anon, Asimov, @Kahras, @Leon Zawo, Santo

Thanks to great scripters who posted their works on otland:
@azzkaban, @Darkhaos, @Ezzam, @Tufte, @Mock, @PhoOwned, @StreamSide, @TomCrusher, UchihaNear

...and others. I'm sorry if I forgot about someone.

Download(without .exe because I can't find sources):

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't thought someone would actually care about that. Just put it in translator.
This file doesn't have any meaning at all. It's just a list of planned content which I never added.

Changes in this version:
- A lot of stuff was added on map
- deeplings quest
- dungeon generator, 4 areas

@up
Thank you again for providing examples of random NPC lines.

thanks, this is one of the greatest releases here in otland =D

Just a small reminder:
Q6vz1d9.gif

It works and can be managed through chatchannel with id 32(see chatchannels\debug.lua) by player with group 4 and account type 5

config for generated areas is in libs

Wouw great stuff!

Is the source code for the random dungeon generator available ? This could add so much features to OT. (unique and random quests etc etc).

Wouw great stuff!

Is the source code for the random dungeon generator available ? This could add so much features to OT. (unique and random quests etc etc).
scripts related to that system are in:
\data\actions\scripts\dungeon\
\data\chatchannels\scripts\debug.lua
\data\movements\scripts\ - files with name starting with inst_
\data\lib\008_gen_lib.lua - structures and patterns
\data\lib\009_gen_cfg.lua - configuration
\data\lib\010_gen_core.lua - set of functions you called source code

Hey Zbizu, really awesome stuff you've done.

Got a little question tho, when trying to use ladders it runs same teleport script as when using the sewer-holes.
You know what i've done wrong? :/

Great release, perfect for me to start learning tfs 1.0, haven't had that opportunity yet :p, will prolly release some new scripts as I go, thanks!

Hey Zbizu, really awesome stuff you've done.

Got a little question tho, when trying to use ladders it runs same teleport script as when using the sewer-holes.
You know what i've done wrong? :/
If it's bugged use teleport.lua from tfs repo

If it's bugged use teleport.lua from tfs repo

Thx man, i'll try. Are there special permissions to enter the teleports? Could with gm but didnt do anything with a player character.

Also, is it any fast way to restore the original gm commands?

Dont wanna be a pain in the ass, and i've spent a couple of hours tryin to find it.
So if u got the answer, time & will i'd really appreciate an answer when possible. Cheers mate!

or just go through talkactions\scripts\ and search for
Code:
  if not canUseCommand(cid, words, param) then
     return false
   end
and remove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back