• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.50] Iberiko RPG / 100% Custom Map

Mariuskens

Sword Art Online 2D-MMORPG
Reaction score
GitHub
Olimpotibia
1545722_698365336864582_341192714_n.png

THIS IS ALL !
- 88% MAPED BY ME
- 2% MAPED BY OTHERS
-10% COPY PASTE REAL MAP (ZAO, ROSHAMUUL, GRAY ...)
Map Version 10.10+ 10.37. Space 6.75 MB.
Included Shops, Ships to travel, Train Stations to add Systems.
Machines with Addon or Mounts System or Remove to put NPC (Items neededs)

About Quests
Custom zones to leveling 7- 20, 15- 30, 20- 50, 45- 90, 80- 140, 100- 200 and +250.
Custom quests with cool rewards at low and high level, for example: Svargrond Arenas
Demon Oak, Hat of the mag, Behemoth quest, draconia quest, Pits of inferno (real)
Inquisisiton quest (without bosses), Warth of the emperor (without missions)
Hive and Quirefang (Bosses, Liquid Black, Gooeys, Tasks to get outfit+Addons).
And Classics Demon helmet, Annihilator, Vampire shield, Necromancer quest
Fire Axe quest, Orc fortess and others classics.

More details about hunting zones:
1- Custome Zones not 100% finish, so a lot of caves with space to run
(Like to Vocations Paladins, Sorcerer and Druids)
2- Classics Zones including Remaped areas are 90% like real Tibia with
changes to get archivements and acces to spawns
(Remaped Areas to have fun Wars)

In few months ago this map up to the server with this :
Ram 8 Gb + Intel I5 2430 2.40 Ghz
Wind 7 32 Bits 1 Tb HDD
Without Cleaining maps and 0 Laggs or kicks + Big stable.

+ REPP
Link of map : http://www.mediafire.com/download/sq62l8mt57jh17f/data.rar

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Ungly?? yess xdxdxd soo map need upgrade every day... each month i make changes...

Today i traslate 10.37 to 10.41 map (oramond Sprites in littlel city), and remaping sands of sea...

RL Tibia puzzle map. The custom content isn't good. Try to add lots of small spawns like little mountain with one Wyvern. This will make that map more RPG-like.

Mind telling me coords for demon oak? can't seem to find x)

Nice release, been looking for a ferumbras citadel with a healthy link

Thank You!

hi there i wanted to know if ur looking for staff members and scripters
if you do here is my resume

Whats your first name: dheen

Where am I from?: england

How old I am?: 16

What languages do I speak?: Swedish and English fluently and I am reading spanish in school.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My weakness: I can't think of any kind of weakness I have, I can script very good, and I know som basics in mapping.

Why I would like to apply for god/scripter/cm : Well, if I am a god/scripter I can help players on a more advanced level, and I can always help you script.

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: Well, I don't have any summer job so i am free the whole summer out, but when the school starts again, i'll have to spend some time there too. As for right now I can spend my whole day online, helping and playing. And after the school starts I can be online, helping and playing players after the school.

What I can produce to the server after being a Staff member: As a staff member of any kind I can always provide help to the people who needs it. And I can always provide any kind of help to you with upgrading the server with scripting or mapping or anything else.

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2000 and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players.

Back