• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.53] Global OT + Oramond

When i walk outside of thais Tempel I get Debugged!

Maybe you moved something in ítems folder or you're using another Tibia Client. (an edited one maybe?)

Loney

hi guys , where i can get the new spells ;
Thanks in Advance

They are implemented.

yeah I have changed it from other real map! it works now but my talkactions don`t work! :/

I have 0 Error so far! it only the talkactions

Changed it :)

Could you upload your working items.otb, but before, can you go to rosha, run a bit and do the same at oramond, check for no debugs and then upload the file please :)

They are implemented.

Could you upload your working items.otb, but before, can you go to rosha, run a bit and do the same at oramond, check for no debugs and then upload the file please :)
Am just used the item.otb from @Printer. But yeah sure i can
Upload it here :)

Error in Oramond , Go to coordinates 33597 , 31952 , 10 and cross the bridge to the north, the client automatically mistake and marks the next login is closed, if it continues at coordinates does not allow login.

bug-oramond-1203155.jpg

Not made any changes to the server , I think it is a problem items.otb that are not correct

Error in Oramond , Go to coordinates 33597 , 31952 , 10 and cross the bridge to the north, the client automatically mistake and marks the next login is closed, if it continues at coordinates does not allow login.

bug-oramond-1203155.jpg

Not made any changes to the server , I think it is a problem items.otb that are not correct
yeah its the items.otb which has not been realized yet for newest maps!

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/vEY7Q/items.zip <--- Is only for 10.41 graphics (The Newest Otb has not been released yet!

can you guys help me with the empty vials , to remove it after use...
Thanks in advance xD

Change the old line in data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua
With this one --v
Code:
player:addItem(emptyPot, 0)

I was talking about the new effects of spells, like rl tibia, sorry for not asking good ...
Thanks in advance

Hola! tengo un problema Con Este server... no puedo recoger ni mover items! ni siquiera con el god :S si me podrian ayudar, seria genial :D gracias.

Back