• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.53] Global OT + Oramond

ok so to compile this on ubuntu, i git the forgottenserver files, then i overwrite them with the source your provided, then i cmake, then i make ???

ok so to compile this on ubuntu, i git the forgottenserver files, then i overwrite them with the source your provided, then i cmake, then i make ???

Thats it dude! but i'm pretty sure you wont be able to compile the server using ubuntu as it doesnt support GNC++ 4.3 but i havnt been looking to see if they support it now so try it first if you like... If it doesn't work use Centos 7. More then happy to help you out with centos.

after it hit 100% i get this error

[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/wildcardtree.cpp.o
Linking CXX executable tfs
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/scheduler.cpp.o: undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_create@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build.make:1914: recipe for target 'tfs' failed
make[2]: *** [tfs] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:60: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:72: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
root@vps39044:~/forgottenserver/build#

after it hit 100% i get this error

[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/wildcardtree.cpp.o
Linking CXX executable tfs
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/scheduler.cpp.o: undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_create@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build.make:1914: recipe for target 'tfs' failed
make[2]: *** [tfs] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:60: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:72: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
root@vps39044:~/forgottenserver/build#

Did you install all the dependencies?

only installed
sudo apt-get install git cmake build-essential liblua5.2-dev libgmp3-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev

Yeah thats right. can you run this command for me?

Code:
gcc -v

root@vps39044:~/forgottenserver/build# gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.9/lto-wrapper
Target: x86_64-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu 4.9.1-16ubuntu6' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.9/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,c++,java,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=-4.9 --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.9 --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --with-sysroot=/ --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-plugin --with-system-zlib --disable-browser-plugin --enable-java-awt=gtk --enable-gtk-cairo --with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-4.9-amd64/jre --enable-java-home --with-jvm-root-dir=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-4.9-amd64 --with-jvm-jar-dir=/usr/lib/jvm-exports/java-1.5.0-gcj-4.9-amd64 --with-arch-directory=amd64 --with-ecj-jar=/usr/share/java/eclipse-ecj.jar --enable-objc-gc --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.9.1 (Ubuntu 4.9.1-16ubuntu6)

Try a system update..
Code:
yum update

i got
root@vps39044:~# gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.9/lto-wrapper
Target: x86_64-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu 4.9.1-16ubuntu6' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.9/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,c++,java,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=-4.9 --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.9 --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --with-sysroot=/ --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-plugin --with-system-zlib --disable-browser-plugin --enable-java-awt=gtk --enable-gtk-cairo --with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-4.9-amd64/jre --enable-java-home --with-jvm-root-dir=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-4.9-amd64 --with-jvm-jar-dir=/usr/lib/jvm-exports/java-1.5.0-gcj-4.9-amd64 --with-arch-directory=amd64 --with-ecj-jar=/usr/share/java/eclipse-ecj.jar --enable-objc-gc --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.9.1 (Ubuntu 4.9.1-16ubuntu6)

the version is right.. Like i said i had problems with ubuntu.. so i switched to Centos 7. But i was using ubunutu 14.... I'm just doing some basic trouble shooting with you.

Try a system update..
Code:
yum update
oh and when i run cmake ..

i get this

-- Could NOT find LuaJIT (missing: LUA_LIBRARIES LUA_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Found Lua: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblua5.2.so;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so

oh and when i run cmake ..

i get this

-- Could NOT find LuaJIT (missing: LUA_LIBRARIES LUA_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Found Lua: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblua5.2.so;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so

Oh.... if i had to guess i would say the dependancies havnt installed right... You are using tfs 1.1 right? Just use Centos 7... soo easy lol

i have my database installed on ubuntu though... god damn it, ill switch but if it still wont work, im coming after you.

hahaha okay! the database will be easy to move.

Im not sure whats up with this datapack but my character is group id 3 which is the highest in group XML, yet i cant use the /m or /i commands is there a higher rank?

Why i have crash at 20 minutes? How make debbuging in Visual studio 2k13?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: theforgottenserver.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 54e93416
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7c78c
Exception Code: e24c4a04
Exception Offset: 000000000000a49d
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7
Locale ID: 1033